Dynadot

domain One word .io Domains - flashed, crushes, quized, resets, stopped, freedoms, producing .io

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson hoskins

Established Member
Impact
Any ideas for what these could be sold for wholesale? Are they worth submitting to brand bucket?

flashed.io
crushes.io
quized.io
resets.io
stopped.io
producing.io
freedoms.io

Thanks for reading!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting set of names. To me the best three are resets, freedoms and crushes. I can't answer your question, and you may already have done this, but here are the set of .io sales in NameBio in last 2 years that ended in s. By no means all are comparable, but some are and this may give you some idea of a pool of mixed wholesale and retails names. Here is list.

Of the others I like flashed the best.

For wholesale sale, there are not infrequently people on NamePros looking for single word .io, and you could try a few of them.

Best wishes for them.

Bob

•••
Interesting set of names. To me the best three are resets, freedoms and crushes. I can't answer your question, and you may already have done this, but here are the set of .io sales in NameBio in last 2 years that ended in s. By no means all are comparable, but some are and this may give you some idea of a pool of mixed wholesale and retails names. Here is list.

Of the others I like flashed the best.

For wholesale sale, there are not infrequently people on NamePros looking for single word .io, and you could try a few of them.

Best wishes for them.

Bob
I also forgot to mention my other domain, which isn't one word. VidChat.io which might be a little more valuable, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Thanks a lot for the input! If you change your search there to be limited to be $300+ I think you get a little more interesting range because the link you sent was the lowest 100, and consisted mostly of park.io which is an expiring domain website which starts at $100 domains. This would be indicative of more so wholesale prices, but I would think the majority of mine would be worth at least a few hundred dollars if things like cyptopolis.io, saythanks.io and foodtrucks.io are selling for $350+ but I could be completely wrong as I am somewhat new to domaining, but I would love to know what you and others think.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back