IT.COM

advice One word domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sagar Bahadur Saud

Established Member
Impact
Bijugate is a dictionary word. A single dictionary word.
It's meaning is: Having two pairs of leaflets.

Someone says that it is better to let this name expire.

Is this name really valueless???

Please !! Advice me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not just make it a brand and educate eg botanizer. The sky is falling as leaders fly private jets eating till belly full giving your green name value. If you really looked you could find loads of things you could register that would rarely never be searched but you can promote a page in hope worked on market places or alt keywords and a site. I would also dump it all in same breathe.

Last edited:
•••
Why not just make it a brand and educate eg botanizer. The sky is falling as leaders fly private jets eating till belly full giving your green name value. If you really looked you could find loads of things you could register that would rarely never be searched but you can promote a page in hope worked on market places or alt keywords and a site. I would also dump it all in same breathe.
Thank you for the hint

•••
•••
Yeah , I would not touch it, if you already bought it let it expire. A single word really only has value if pronouncable and easy to spell. If it has heavy search volume even better.

•••
If it happened to be just b/i/j/u I'd like it. Building a brand around it would be tricky as b/i/j/u/g/a/t/e. Then again, maybe I'd be the wrong guy to do it. I'd be dropping it, doesn't strike me as anything at first glance, and that matters. An easy pass for just b/i/j/u as said (very different). IMO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back