Dynadot

budget: above $1000 One English dictionary word .com .xyz .app .cc .tv .mobi. .org .io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

INFJ

I.T. Infrastructure EngineerTop Member
Impact
Looking for one English dictionary word (preferably singular) domains in the following extensions:

.com
.xyz
.app
.cc
.tv
.mobi.
.org
.io

I will only be responding to domain submissions that meet my criteria and a fair asking price. So please don't take it personally if you don't hear back this time around. There's always a next time. :)

$10 - $1000 per domain, with a max budget of $1500.

Please PM me the domain name, registrar, expiration date and your asking price.

I will be paying via PayPal "Goods & Services".

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking for one English dictionary word (preferably singular) domains in the following extensions:

.com
.xyz
.app
.cc
.tv
.mobi.
.org
.io

I will only be responding to domain submissions that meet my criteria and a fair asking price. So please don't take it personally if you don't hear back this time around. There's always a next time. :)

$10 - $1000 per domain, with a max budget of $1500.

Please PM me the domain name, registrar, expiration date and your asking price.

I will be paying via PayPal "Goods & Services".

Thank you!
Sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for all the DMs and lists. I received A LOT and I'm just now getting around to do a more careful look-over. As mentioned in my request, you'll hear from me if one or more names are of interest. Appreciate your patience and submissions.

•••
•••
•••
•••
pm sent, hope u like these names..

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back