Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

NameSilo
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is my list

Affordable.XYZ
BudgetTravel.XYZ
Celebrities.XYZ
Consultancy.XYZ
EveryWhere.XYZ
HotDeals.XYZ
LetsGo.XYZ
Likely.XYZ
Lively.XYZ
Mobilize.XYZ
Many.XYZ
Picnic.XYZ
Ready.XYZ
ShoppingBasket.XYZ
Unlimited.XYZ
WTG.XYZ
Yatri.XYZ (in hindi language "traveller")

One XYZ domain, I sold in 5 figures.

•••
zyara.xyz
legaltender.xyz
legalfees.xyz
Tmregistration.xyz

•••
•••
VirtualGirl
xyz

PM OFFER PRICE (Only Serious Buyer)

•••
eBitcoin
xyz
Serious Offer Only.

•••
Does anyone know any registrars currently offering discounts or sales for .xyz transfers? I've got a few that I want to transfer to add another year, but hopefully for cheaper than normal renewal price.

•••
I haven't really paid much attention to the XYZ extension. The domains we have are limited and I'm not even sure if they even have a value. I guess I should start paying a little more attention to this TLD.

we have a few, I guess the most notable would be (and not very good):
MoviePlayer.xyz
Mixologist.xyz
Baseballs.xyz
www3.xyz
ContinuingStudies.xyz
GamblingAddiction.xyz
startupcapital.xyz
venturefinancing.xyz
BlogGuide.xyz

A few dog breeds, first names (people), marijuana related. Not many. That vast majority of our domains are dot coms, a few new TLDs and very few xyz.

I'm not sure what resale price any of these would have. Probably develop a few.

•••
•••
Guys, should I renew my LLL.xyz ? It's kinda pronounceable too.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
4 reported $1K+ sales in 2017... 4 in 4 months...

.info - 14
.me - 17
.tv - 22
.co - 23
.com - 4,246

32 posts in this thread since Jan 01 with 2 announced sales totaling $1,350

•••
Picked up Reorder.xyz. Wanted to limit my reg to a one word domain

•••
•••
Here is my list

Affordable.XYZ
BudgetTravel.XYZ
Celebrities.XYZ
Consultancy.XYZ
EveryWhere.XYZ
HotDeals.XYZ
LetsGo.XYZ
Likely.XYZ
Lively.XYZ
Mobilize.XYZ
Many.XYZ
Picnic.XYZ
Ready.XYZ
ShoppingBasket.XYZ
Unlimited.XYZ
WTG.XYZ
Yatri.XYZ (in hindi language "traveller")

One XYZ domain, I sold in 5 figures.

First post 11 years after registering must be a record!
Capture.PNG

•••
•••
•••
•••
Ok, this was supposed to happen tonight but looks like it's already live. I guess .99 cent regs, per year, every year for 1.111B Class .XYZ Domains

6, 7, 8, 9 digit .xyz domains. Maybe somebody who isn't tech challenged like myself can explain it.
https://aydacfu.xyz/

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am Having

tattle.xyz

Dictionary one word meaning Gossip

•••
Well it's a bit more technical now ...

This change I would say has brought the value up for numerical pattern domains of .xyz ... Keywords are still sitting though, for now ...

Interesting move, not one I expected, of course they are going to make lots of money from this but the whole concept of investing in names is now converting to investing in new technologies which these domains will situate themselves comfortably in, especially when the later, .com .net .org are not allocated towards these new industries but just names themselves ...

Quite interesting

Last edited:
•••
Well it's a bit more technical now ...

This change I would say has brought the value up for numerical pattern domains of .xyz ... Keywords are still sitting though, for now ...

Interesting move, not one I expected, of course they are going to make lots of money from this but the whole concept of investing in names is now converting to investing in new technologies which these domains will situate themselves comfortably in, especially when the later, .com .net .org are not allocated towards these new industries but just names themselves ...

Quite interesting

Seems like failure, at least from the domain investing side, 1.1 billion + possibilities. Where to start, is there a market, how do get the word out etc.

I guess they're going for endusers on this one, back to is there a market for it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back