IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

NameSilo
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
oh my GOD lol

this uniqe combination china lucky number and without any single v letter maybe chinese company interest with that lol :D , and only 0.8cent for reg

Last edited:
•••
this uniqe combination china lucky number and without any single v letter maybe chinese company interest with that lol :D , and only 0.8cent for reg

Unless you did not used a coupon, my best advice is for you to get yourself refunded.

I hardly think that someone will be interested in that one. Then again, just read through the forums, learn from it and get yourself a much better one with higher chances to sell. :)

imo

•••
lol i pick this because its uniqe, and i not too hopeful that it will sold coz i can use it for my autoblog and give me revenue

•••
sold a .xyz name for us$5000
thru dns, under escrow now, will post more details after sale completion.
Eagerly waiting for the details...

•••
lol i pick this because its uniqe, and i not too hopeful that it will sold coz i can use it for my autoblog and give me revenue

That what you paid is not that much, but you might rethink about that what I mentioned.

Best of success,

•••
offcourse thanks, this is my only one crappy domain but its uniqe lol

•••
That what you paid is not that much, but you might rethink about that what I mentioned.

Best of success,

btw can i still get your free VR .xyz? :D

•••
•••
•••
Anyone want to broker G*U*L*P*.xyz

I see that some of you are really skilled with this extension

•••
•••
•••
•••
I own only one
Cottage.XYZ

•••
•••
•••
Apparently onewords are doing really good lately

It seems like the only place these really sell is NameJet. Am I mistaken? If you are not "in" as a seller on NameJet, I don't know how you can get out other than the long-shot of selling to an end-user.

•••
I've been selling them on eBay pretty steadily maybe 2 per month

•••
•••
•••
the domain sold thru uniregistry/dns.
received initial offer of $1k from the buyer and after long negotiations, agreed to sell for $5k.

note: I received more than 20 enquiries for west.xyz from Chinese buyers (low $$$$ offers)

I registered the domain in Aug 2015 for $1.88.

•••
hoses.xyz
is my domain .... looking for interested buyer

•••
I own:
vulgar / xyz
hazard / xyz
cynical / xyz

handreg's

•••
is there any serious buyers for 200-400 large lot of xyz ? or willing to trade for mega premium xyz ?
Can you explain this a bit more.
eventually in a PM.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back