DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Show off your .info domains!

What .infos Do You Have ? ok i'll get the ball rolling

robotoy.info
nycre.info

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
So for .info $500-700 is a normal price.
I don't have enough data to suggest a price range. I'm new to domaining, just one year and something experience. Sold a couple .info for 1500$ each, two 500$, and 3 in the 150 to 300 scope, refused a 400$ offer on one name l want to hold and sell in the 1000 \ 1500$ range. At the moment, l would say 300$ \ 500$ is a good compromise unless the domain is trending or iconic and you're willing to hold it till you get a decent offer.

•••
I don't have enough data to suggest a price range. I'm new to domaining, just one year and something experience. Sold a couple .info for 1500$ each, two 500$, and 3 in the 150 to 300 scope, refused a 400$ offer on one name l want to hold and sell in the 1000 \ 1500$ range. At the moment, l would say 300$ \ 500$ is a good compromise unless the domain is trending or iconic and you're willing to hold it till you get a decent offer.
On which platform you sold?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have :

Saving.info
Directories.info
Boutique.info
Gulf.info
From.info
BuyGold.info

•••
•••
•••
I have tomj . info

It's a shortened version of my name as a short url

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back