IT.COM

discuss .GG Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
the (.gg) domain extension has widespread adoption within the gaming community. ".GG" which stands for "Good Game" is frequently used to for eSports teams and gaming startups in particular.

Here are a few sales on Park.io last month (October 2019).
Hero.gg - $2,134
Mobile.gg - $401
Reflex.gg $104
Doom.gg $130
Cloud.gg $1,020
Dating.gg $385

I expect as the gaming industry continues to mature and more startups emerge, we'll see some decent end-user sales in the .gg domain extension.

Earlier this year Bet.gg sold for $8,503, and Super.gg was sold for $7,500 at the end of last year.

I expect there have been more private sales to end-users but that's just speculation.

Do you own any .gg domains? Showcase and discuss .GG in this thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just won dark.gg at auction for $170. Was this a good buy? Why or why not. I'd appreciate any thoughts from forum participants. Happy New Year.

•••
I just won dark.gg at auction for $170. Was this a good buy? Why or why not. I'd appreciate any thoughts from forum participants. Happy New Year.

I really liked that name when I saw it on the list at park. I almost placed a bid, but ultimately didn't just because of the high quality of terms still available for reg fee. That may change soon though and with the high renewal fees on these paying for a few high quality terms is more sustainable than a bunch of lower tier names.

I'm not deeply invested in gg, but I like the potential. I registered 5 names in Nov. and sold one (hover) just before Christmas, then doubled down on my initial investment with 5 or 6 more.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, we'll see. It's my first .gg name. Has a nice ring to it at the very least.

•••

4 letters simple dictionary word... Pretty sure you can sell it for at least High XXX in a matter of time. Could easily go for a lot more than that if sold as a fully developed website/blog talking about the dark sides of gaming for the human body or even for children.

Last edited:
•••
4 letters simple dictionary word... Pretty sure you can sell it for at least High XXX in a matter of time. Could easily go for a lot more than that if sold as a fully developed website/blog talking about the dark sides of gaming for the human body or even for children.
I was thinking dark side as in something cool and glamourous. As in dark web, the dark arts, the dark triad traits, etc.

•••
I was thinking dark side as in something cool and glamourous. As in dark web, the dark arts, the dark triad traits, etc.

Another proof of its potential!

•••
•••
I registred:

fish.gg

why fish? because Guernsey is an island

•••
hi
i have received $110 for black.gg
what do you suggest ?
accept the offer , or keep investing.

Last edited:
•••
hi
i have received $110 for black.gg
what do you suggest ?
accept the offer , or keep investing.

I see you accepted or countered?

showing SOLD on Dans homepage right now.

•••
Only have one.

Rental.GG.

Cant see how to relate this to gaming though. Any ideas?

•••
•••
Are anyone's .gg domains getting traffic? Is anyone willing to share numbers, such as average monthly visitors?

•••
I grabbed myself another one after a long thought out process! I could not believe it was still available honesty and due to .gg pricing I took the gamble at putting it off till now, I think it will pay off.

Given that half of all games or more, are shooting/shooter related...........what Better Gamer brand in .GG than

Well I finally pulled the Trigger.gg Pow Pow ;)

I Took the time to put some stats and examples of the keyword for you all here and hope you enjoy it.

The keyword "Trigger" as in Gun Trigger is taken in 66, well now 67 Extensions

Trigger.io Developed (Coding)(i own coding.gg ;) )
Trigger.App being Developed
Trigger.Tech Developed
Trigger.club Developed Russian

TECH RELATED SITES USING KEYWORD
TriggerGLobal.com (Mixed Reality Agency creates XR experinces for TOP Brands, MUST SEE SITE IS IMPRESSIVE)

GAME RELATED
AppTrigger.com ( most indepth Sports Media/Apps site)
Chronotrigger.com (aka SQUARE ENIX! Where are my fellow Final Fantay Fans! FF)
godstriggergame.com
easytrigger.com

REAL WORLD PRODUCT RELATED SITES KEYWORD
TriggerTech.com ( Real gun triggers)
The TriggerGroup.com (Firearms and Gear)
TriggerTime.org (Gun Range)

Many more

Last edited:
•••
Given that half of all games or more, are shooting/shooter related...........what Better Gamer brand in .GG than

Well I finally pulled the Trigger.gg Pow Pow ;)

Not to mention most gamers are millennials. Zing!! :xf.grin:

Sorry, just couldn't resist

•••
Not to mention most gamers are millennials. Zing!! :xf.grin:

Sorry, just couldn't resist

Right! LOL I didn't forget that part ..(triggered was taken)

Last edited:
•••
Are anyone's .gg domains getting traffic? Is anyone willing to share numbers, such as average monthly visitors?

Not much on mine

Top one had all of 9 visits last month lol Three.gg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just grabbed Sniper.gg as it dropped. :laugh:

•••
•••
•••
jet.gg
won at auction for $29

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back