IT.COM

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

NameSilo
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so in a related way nice to see the .club guys not claw back credit.club for Bruce. .club realizes the perception gains from not doing what they say they could have will help them in the long run,

page howe

•••
Build a business on a $1 a month. Check out the new GoDaddy promotion launched on SuperBowl weekend. .COM, .CLUB, .NET, .ORG, .CO, .ROCKS. All names for $1 per month and website and email.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 6.31.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 6.31.53 PM.png
    889.8 KB · Views: 80
•••
Is there any way to counter-offer on the premium .club domains being listed on SEDO?

•••
Build a business on a $1 a month. Check out the new GoDaddy promotion launched on SuperBowl weekend. .COM, .CLUB, .NET, .ORG, .CO, .ROCKS. All names for $1 per month and website and email.
$12 / yr ?!

•••
•••
Newly regged:

diagnosis.club - diagnose or get diagnosed online
heel.club - ladies, shoes, self-explanatory

•••
...on a lark, regged two clubbers

THESPIAN - actor/actress - familiar name in the acting community, could be used to market acting classes or auditions for plays, etc.

and

SAPPHO - the poetess of Lesbos. should make for a nice site in the lesbian literary community...

•••
.club stand out of all the new TLDs interms of marketing, development, sales and it makes some sense along with most of the single keyword names. Thanks @Colin Campbell and team for your efforts. All the best.

•••
Is there any way to counter-offer on the premium .club domains being listed on SEDO?

Let me know what name you are interested in and if you have a plan to use the name. Use is something that will make the TLD strong so we would consider a discount if the name is going to be used and promoted. Feel free to email me directly [email protected]

•••
•••
I got

Laptops.club
CellPhones.club
CarGames.club
Bionics.club
Kayaker.club
Velo.club
PrinterInk.club
Inked.club
Quadcopters.club
Webinar.club
Webinars.club
Purses.club

•••
I got

Laptops.club
CellPhones.club
CarGames.club
Bionics.club
Kayaker.club
Velo.club
PrinterInk.club
Inked.club
Quadcopters.club
Webinar.club
Webinars.club
Purses.club

For printer ink, club? Lol

•••
•••
Let me know what name you are interested in and if you have a plan to use the name. Use is something that will make the TLD strong so we would consider a discount if the name is going to be used and promoted. Feel free to email me directly [email protected]

This would be hard to do unless you made public which names you're holding for this purpose.

•••
For printer ink, club? Lol
Yes PrinterInk is a great one because you need it everytime you run out. So join the club and get it shipped every X time if you pay X per month

•••
Just bought our First dot club domain name-
Armadillo(club)

•••
I just received an email with some pretty good services on a dot club address. However as I know full well there is no long term credibility no long term company history. I am declining to do business. Reality check for everyone people like to do business with established companies it will be years before there is confidence in a purchase.

•••
Just landed from Singapore ICANN 52. I think we are all underestimating China and that region of the world. Going to sleep after 29 hours of flying.

•••
I got

Laptops.club
CellPhones.club
CarGames.club
Bionics.club
Kayaker.club
Velo.club
PrinterInk.club
Inked.club
Quadcopters.club
Webinar.club
Webinars.club
Purses.club

Not certain how you got these names but my Spidey Sense tells me you did very well.

•••
AffiliatePrograms.club - worth anything?

•••
My first .club is hendrix.club

•••
eSocial.club
iMingle.club
Liquidator.club
Liquidators.club
Liquidations.club
iSavings.club
hah.club
iGig.club
Discoveries.club
CoinSwap.club

•••
Not certain how you got these names but my Spidey Sense tells me you did very well.

Thanks Colin! I got about half of them on the first day of GA (pre-order) and the others a couple weeks/months after the launch. CarGames.club and Velo.club (bicycle in french) were on the names collision list, I found those while checking the whole list not too long ago. I make websites for a living and I'm planning to develop some of those.

Last edited:
•••
I own

Spreadbet
Spreadbetting
Charting

aimed at markets/stocks/shares niche

•••
I have:
domaininvest.club
flatwhite.club
endoftheworld.club
turmeric.club
asiapacific.club

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back