Dynadot

.club .Club Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
With the recent popularity and domination of the new gTLD registrations in the .Club extension, it's appropriate to get a showcase and discussion thread going for the extension. Use this thread to showcase .Club domains you invested in, Discuss .Club, and point out record breaking .Club sales.

I'll get things started by showing off our new .Club that redirects back to NamePros ::: DomainName.Club ::::

What .Clubs have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .Club news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .club sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .club?
Know of any developed .Clubs that look cool?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
some sales: link
cats.club 3,750 USD
cashback.club 1,500 USD
directsales.club 1,500 USD

•••
some sales: link
cats.club 3,750 USD
cashback.club 1,500 USD
directsales.club 1,500 USD

Are these aftermarket sales or auction results of newly released names?

•••
•••
CIGS dot CLUB

Please share your opinion whether this domain is a good pick. CIGS (Cigarettes)

Thank you

•••
•••
•••
.club
====

SEXES
STOWE
ZERMATT

Last edited:
•••
Looks like we will cross 100,000 paid registrations on Thursday this week. Its time to celebrate .club!

•••
NameCheap just launched for 3.88 and it looks like you got some really good ones. They do limit 10 per person.

Colin
Now where is the cheapest registration for .CLUB?
Thank you.

•••
•••
Alfred.Club could bring a lot of exposure to companies that end with "club": http://morganlinton.com/meet-the-techcrunch-disrupt-sf-2014-winner-alfred/

If they become as successful as experts are predicting, I think it will create a new trend of startups creating service-based subscription companies that end with "club." That'd be good news for the .club gTLD.

I wonder if they'll opt to use the shorter alfred.club over alfredclub.com in the future. They have both.

•••
You are correct, Alfred.club is not the first to register a .CLUB. We have seen a number of early stage companies begin to launch member type business using a .club like Shaving.club, and DogGrooming.club. We have also seen companies that have the nameclub.com purchase premiums like Eat.club (which sold for $20,000) to the holder of myEatClub.com and English.club which sold to Englishclub.com for $17500.

Fundamentally, the ultimate success of new domain name has to do with meaning, branding and price. Not everyone can lay down 100,000 for a great .com. But they might spend a few grand to get a great .CLUB especially if they have a membership based or loyalty based concept.

Colin

•••
Technology151.club is mine...

•••
.CLUB now more popular than .PRO with 111,000 registrations. See registrarstats.com.

•••
Congrats ! The power of meaning in a gTLD is one of the cornerstones of this new era :)

•••
DJS.club just sold for $1500 on SEDO. First time I think we sold an acronym. Not certain who the buyer was.

•••
•••
DJS.club just sold for $1500 on SEDO. First time I think we sold an acronym. Not certain who the buyer was.

You say "we" so I am assuming the domain was owned or reserved by the registry.

Have there been any reported aftermarket sales of .Club that have not been owned by the registry?

Brad

•••
You say "we" so I am assuming the domain was owned or reserved by the registry.

Have there been any reported aftermarket sales of .Club that have not been owned by the registry?

Brad

I have been told by Sedo and Afternic that there have been several sales that were not related to our registry.

•••
•••
•••
Nice numbers this week on SEDO with Joy .club selling for $10,000 and 3 other names selling for more than $1000. We are beginning to see momentum build. See everyone at traffic this week if you are going.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back