Dynadot

.cc Official .CC Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much are .cc domains worth ? Just wanna know ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That does not mean they will go up either :]

•••
I just have one left and it has a website on it www.FreeMP3s.cc, I don't see a big future for this tld

•••
nicedomains said:
I hate to promote my sales on a non sales thread but I have two NNN.cc on ebay auction right now for very cheap... see sig. I believe NNN.cc's are bought out, am I correct?

Yes, all 1000 possibilities are registered.

•••
I lost hope with these extension.

I had some solid keywords with .cc but I let most of them expired.

The only .CC I have left are my collection. 2 chars and the lists below which I may developed some day. Here they are.

0-0.cc
2-2.cc
4-4.cc
5-5.cc
6-6.cc
8-8.cc
9-9.cc

H-H.cc
L-L.cc
M-M.cc
O-O.cc
R-R.cc
X-X.cc
Y-Y.cc
Z-Z.cc

•••
I actually cannot complain:

www.DWI.cc is making some money - needs to be better optimized.
www.z3.cc is getting the most revenue of my .cc - and could potentially benefit from better optimization and
www.6h.cc is just lingering there, i'm not sure what to make out of it.

I've had some laughable offers on z3.cc, nothing even worth considering selling for. The only acceptable offer that i had on it (2k), didn't finalize.

There are too many LLL.cc domains available to register at this time, so only reasonable combinations make sense to get registered. I'll run a scan overnight and will post the results tomorrow. If you like .cc - watch out for it ;)

IB

•••
IntelBank said:
I've had some laughable offers on z3.cc, nothing even worth considering selling for. The only acceptable offer that i had on it (2k), didn't finalize.
IB
I know what you mean. Sometimes it just surprise when they offer you less than $100 for it. lol

The 2 char dot CC worth at least in the mid $xxx

I've seen sales with these in low $x,xxx

5b.cc was sold for $2,000
5v.cc was sold for $1,000

•••
•••
xman said:
I know what you mean. Sometimes it just surprise when they offer you less than $100 for it. lol

The 2 char dot CC worth at least in the mid $xxx

I've seen sales with these in low $x,xxx

5b.cc was sold for $2,000
5v.cc was sold for $1,000

That's encouraging, I own 5i.cc
:)

•••
poem.cc sold today at tdnam expired names auction for 125$
memo.cc sold today at tdnam expired names auction for 410$

:$: :$: :$:

How many LLLL.cc left? Who has a list of available names?

•••
•••
•••
There were 8502 available in April of this year, so the rate of disappearance would have to be subject to a buyout for 6-12 months to come true ;)

In the spirit of things, however, I went ahead and renewed:

codes.cc
vir.cc
411.cc

today.

-Allan :gl:

•••
•••
I have one nice LLL.cc domain, that I'm holding onto
UFL.CC

•••
•••
Abstracts.tv said:
I have 1M.cc listed at Sedo.com . I will start an auction for it with any offer of $45. Don't wish, just make the offer! Just in time for you to own 1m.cc for Christmas!

Frank

Couldn't get anyone here to start an auction for $45..... :td: ... so I :sold: it anyway..... for $425 :hehe: . I love this domaining stuff! Payment has been made. Ps, I also had one of the first "bigger" sales for a .cc : O2.cc for $850 in January 2005.
Domain selling is a extremely funny business. The same thing happened with Tuned.in. I couldn't even get a $75 offer, then 2 days later sold it for $2,000! Never say die! It will strike when you least expect it.

Frank :yell:

Last edited:
•••
Abstracts.tv said:
Couldn't get anyone here to start an auction for $45..... :td: ... so I :sold: it anyway..... for $425 :hehe: . I love this domaining stuff! Payment has been made. Ps, I also had one of the first "bigger" sales for a .cc : O2.cc for $850 in January 2005.
Domain selling is a extremely funny business. The same thing happened with Tuned.in. I couldn't even get a $75 offer, then 2 days later sold it for $2,000! Never say die! It will strike when you least expect it.

Frank :yell:
...and where do/did you find your buyers at???? i wish i could do the same. All i'm attracting are some delusional people that believe that i'm going to "pay them for taking my domain"....

IB

•••
Sedo.com

IntelBank said:
...and where do/did you find your buyers at???? i wish i could do the same. All i'm attracting are some delusional people that believe that i'm going to "pay them for taking my domain"....

IB

Believe it or not, I did nothing more than list both (1m & Tuned) at www.Sedo.com. I guess end-users just found me.

Frank

•••
I have une.cc - une is the french word for one - so its parked at Sedo with french ads. Does a little better than pay for registration while waiting for the right home.

I also have prostitutes.cc and freepoker.cc.

I like the extension but if you want liquidity look elsewhere.

•••
Abstracts.tv said:
Believe it or not, I did nothing more than list both (1m & Tuned) at www.Sedo.com. I guess end-users just found me.

Frank
WOW! i have mine listed on Sedo for ... well...forever and no one is even sneezing in my direction. (z3.cc and 6H.cc).

Not bad, congrats to your sales - very well done!

IB

•••
1m.cc

IntelBank said:
WOW! i have mine listed on Sedo for ... well...forever and no one is even sneezing in my direction. (z3.cc and 6H.cc).

Not bad, congrats to your sales - very well done!

IB

Actually, I had 1m.cc listed for only a couple of months!

Frank

•••
Last edited:
•••
My eBay auction for nen.cc ended at $15.50, which is how much I saw dht.cc go for a few weeks back. dud.cc was a little more impressive with a winning bid of $36.

•••
Not a lot of mention about NNN.cc's?
Anybody got one...or two?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back