domain Offer received for W/h/i/s/k/y/K/i/n/g /com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Domain Name : W/h/i/s/k/y/K/i/n/g /com
Created Date : 08/26/2004

Recently sent some outbound mails with BIN of 38K and got the first offer of $1k the very first day.
What would be the best acceptable offer for this domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here are some past sales.https://namebio.com/?s==cjN3YDN5gTM

My opinion is asking price is too high unless you want to hold for a long time. It’s valued less than $1500 at GD. I would say a more reasonable price might get a buyer $1500 to 10K is highest I would go but that is just me and booze industry is not my forte.

You might want to remove the specifics from the post or it will be on Google

Last edited:
•••
You might want to remove the specifics from the post or it will be on Google
Thanks. You are right, its in google search but i am not getting any option to edit my original post and title.

•••
•••
I am NOT at all expert in this niche. I tend to agree with @karmaco and would see somewhere in $$$$ range. I think it would be a more brandable term if King was first. WhiskyBar went for $2k and WhiskyTrader for $1500. I would say your term is better than the second, but not sure it is as good as the first. I notice that DomainMarket are trying to sell WhiskyStyle for $4888 although various other terms with whisky higher (like lounge about 10x). I would counter with something higher than the $1k but well below your BIN to show you are eager to make a deal. Best fo luck with it, @iGreen!

•••
if you accept the offer the buyer will most likely disappear

you need to lower your offered price
but not that much

don't go below $5K USD
at least not now

I think $1K USD is a very reasonable offer
but the $38K USD makes it difficult to reply

maybe its a good idea to tell him
to auction it at sedo with his offer plus fees
and see if it gets traction

•••
Thanks @frank-germany , I am following your advice. Sent him mail for Sedo auction with the initial bid but i see 'Pending Sale' status at afternic for last 2 days, though i did not get any email for this. I am not sure what does it mean?

Last edited:
•••
You will learn how people stop replying.. I sell only about third of my domain names for which I receive offers.. They often change their mind.. But it's a good domain & it is really worth 1000 USD in my opinion. 1500 USD is a reasonable price for both sides on this deal.

•••
"'Pending Sale' status at afternic for last 2 days, though i did not get any email for this"

This was for Afternic and not end user.

•••
Thanks @frank-germany , I am following your advice. Sent him mail for Sedo auction with the initial bid but i see 'Pending Sale' status at afternic for last 2 days, though i did not get any email for this. I am not sure what does it mean?

contact afternic and find if a sale is pending
if so delete the offer from sedo
contact sedo for help if needed

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back