domain Offer received for E/v/o/l/u/t/i/v/e (.) i o

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
Hi all, I just received an offer of 299$ for this domain.

Would you accept it or make a counteroffer? How high?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume this is a spelling mistake and you mean to say "evolutive" (missed the l). That offer is respectable for the "IO", IMO. Negotiate and push if you can (cheeky counter for $600, go from there)

Last edited:
•••
io is hot stuff. just not your name.

do not ever let good 1word io go for solid 4fig min. cause in future they be 5fig.

I'd take that offer and change name so buyer doesnt find u for refunds.

•••
I assume this is a spelling mistake and you mean to say "evolutive" (missed the l). That offer is respectable for the "IO", IMO. Negotiate and push if you can
Thanks jhm! I made a mistake indeed and just corrected it. How would you counteroffer? High xxx? low xxxx?

•••
Thanks jhm! I made a mistake indeed and just corrected it. How would you counteroffer? High xxx? low xxxx?
Welcome. If they're keen, try $600. That said, it is often best to find out as much as you can about the buyer, then you'll know how far you can take them. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Welcome. If they're keen, try $600. That said, it is often best to find out as much as you can about the buyer, then you'll know how far you can take them. IMO
It's a freelancer from Germany I think. I just set the BIN at 600$. I am ok with that given that the domain was regged just a few weeks ago. Thanks again!

•••
Good job, dont be greedy. Sometimes a happy customer is a good thing too.
As for profiling buyer, google earth is effective too if you can get an address lol

•••
io is hot stuff. just not your name.

do not ever let good 1word io go for solid 4fig min. cause in future they be 5fig.

I'd take that offer and change name so buyer doesnt find u for refunds.
Thanks! I am just trying hard to understand your comment.

You think the name sucks but you also say that I should never let a good 1-word io go for less than 4 fig? 🤔

•••
•••
Thanks! I am just trying hard to understand your comment.

You think the name sucks but you also say that I should never let a good 1-word io go for less than 4 fig? 🤔

u missed most important part..that yer name is not good.1word... good 1word io stopped being available regfee for all couple years ago. and u regged.this.recent.. which proves it's not good 1word. if u do not want to believe what I say as proof .;)

anyway hope u get yer 600

gl

Last edited:
•••
u missed most important part..that yer name is not good.1word... good 1word io stopped being available regfee for all couple years ago. and u regged.this.recent.. which proves it's not good 1word. if u do not want to believe what I say as proof .;)

anyway hope u get yer 600

gl
LOL, did I ever say that this name was a good 1-word name? Thanks anyway my friend, you've been extremely constructive and helpful with your comments :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back