sales October 2021 reported new gtld domain name sales come in at $430K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

New Gtld domain name sales for October Looking back at September there were 262 reported new gtld domain name sales at Namebio. This is compared to 178 in September. Sales totaled $430,576 vs $744,829 in September. The top 5 sales: stir.xyz 39,888 USD 2021-10-27 DNGear.com squid.xyz 34,888 USD 2021-10-12 DNGear.com gem.xyz 18,200 USD 2021-10-21 ShowMeDomains […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That meta.equipment sale blows my mind.....

First sale of 2021 in this extension
Only 4 recorded sales (including this one) on Namebio for this extension
And to top it off the highest reported .equipment sale by just over 14k......

Wow......

•••

Wow......
And I believe Nick it was an investor that was caught by Sav. Someone out of the loop dropped a few Meta. new gtlds

•••
And I believe Nick it was an investor that was caught by Sav. Someone out of the loop dropped a few Meta. new gtlds
That's a steep price to pay imo

Hope they get a decent ROI.......

•••

Wow......
Me too. Awful name imho and not worth that price. That's what happens when people pretend there's some huge craze going on. Sure there's a craze of hand regging meta names, not of real buyers buying them.

Namebio reports there's been about 2-4 meta name sales a day over the past few weeks, they're not exactly selling like hot cakes or large amounts in the main and the ones that are I suspect are just people getting a bit caught up I think.

I predict ROI on this will be negative to non existent.

•••
New Gtld domain name sales for October Looking back at September there were 262 reported new gtld domain name sales at Namebio. This is compared to 178 in September. Sales totaled $430,576 vs $744,829 in September. The top 5 sales: stir.xyz 39,888 USD 2021-10-27 DNGear.com squid.xyz 34,888 USD 2021-10-12 DNGear.com gem.xyz 18,200 USD 2021-10-21 ShowMeDomains […]
Continue Reading
I think you mean October instead of September twice?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sorry, by mistake posted.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back