Domain investing is a business.Upgraded Member
Impact
o6m.com

Registrar, Aliyun.com

Registration Date: March 18, 2004
Expiration time: 2021-03-18

Starting from 10$,

The final winner can be traded through paypal or DAN

However, I have to remind that the final decision is in my hands.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The winner will pass DAN or paypal
I will send the transfer code soon,

Thanks

•••
•••
How much is the Increment amount? you have not mentioned it.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
yes, pls mentioned the timeline. When auction ends.

•••
•••
•••
Based on previous auction experience, the lowest reserve price is 400$

If less than 400$,
Will not be sold, the final decision is in my hands

Of course, you can also pay 420$ to buy immediately,
Only restrict the first buyer willing to pay 420$

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hi, can I set a minimum reserve price

As per forum rules, you can't have a reserve price. You can only set the starting bid to be $400. No reserve price allowed.

Also, you need to define minimum increments. You wrote $50 but I'm not sure you're understanding. Increment means how much someone is able to bid after last bid.

So if someone bids 100, what's the minimum amount the next bidder can bid? 101? 105? Etc

•••
In accordance with your reminder, I set a minimum reserve price
As per namepros rule you can't set reserve price. You auction already started now.

•••
Update,

According to the reminders of namepros members,
You cannot set a minimum reserve price, which is 400$

Therefore, I revised the price to the lowest starting price of 400$

Thank you

•••
•••
Auction closed / Original guidelines reverted to initial listing / First bid was placed while auction was missing the majority of the required criteria / Auction is invalid / All bids void

Note: Reserve prices are not allowed, keep that in mind when starting a new auction. Your starting bid should reflect the minimum you are willing to sell for and all guidelines need to be in the listing prior to any binding bids being placed.

Related rules:
6.2.2. Reserve prices for auctions are not permitted; auction holders (sellers) must set a starting bid that they are prepared to accept.
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price (e.g., a BIN price may be added), its bid increments, approving additional bidders, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until that is done, but rule 6.2.10 applies). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back