domain nv.net appraisal

NameSilo
Watch

nvnet

Impact
Original owner, interested in selling.

TIA...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure about value as not been in the game long enough. However I can see an absolute ton of quality uses for this domain. One of the being that NV is the suffix used by Dutch private companies.

With it being just 2 characters, this is one the real experienced members of the forum will probably have something to say about.

•••
$x,xxx minimum
$xx,xxx highly likely

•••
Interesting that you mention the Dutch angle. I had an inquiry ~15 years ago from the Netherlands about selling subdomains there. The domain was acquired when we were exploring some opportunities in Nevada.

•••
This link to namebio may help in terms of potential end-user value.

https://namebio.com/?s==cDN3MTMxcTM

Note that these recorded sales are most likely end-user sales, and namepros members are privy to wholesale pricing (which in most cases are a fraction of the current market value). The .COM extension is king for resellers, but two letter .NET domain names are seen as liquid to many domain investors. The namebio data shows 2 publicly recorded sales for 2018, and only 5 sales for the entire 2017. With all that said, a domainer more experienced in dealing with two letter .NET domains may be best to consult.

•••
nv means female/woman in chinese.

•••
Check the link: NameBio.com - LL.net
2-character .net is virtually commoditized so it will have a solid minimum price around low $10,000.
Could go for high xx,xxx - low xxx,xxx to a company.
You may want to get a broker involved. If not, head to NameJet with a healthy reserve.(y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back