domain nurse.reviews and nurses.reviews

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirecart

Established Member
Impact
I had started to develop the http://nurses.reviews but my partner who had all the industry experience, pulled out due to work commitments, and I'm looking at selling both.

Any feedback on what the listing price should be please ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wayback, I had a nursing site, it was quite successful. Just for users. I was nursing and still am and was just developing a site. I think nurse.reviews would be better than the plural if your going for the gtld. It makes a lot more sense, then after that what reviews are you after? I don't know nurses that need reviewing? But I'm from the UK.

•••
Wayback, I had a nursing site, it was quite successful. Just for users. I was nursing and still am and was just developing a site. I think nurse.reviews would be better than the plural if your going for the gtld. It makes a lot more sense, then after that what reviews are you after? I don't know nurses that need reviewing? But I'm from the UK.
Hi Howie,

Thanks for the feedback, greatly appreciated.

I wanted to develop the site to give nurses a place to post reviews about things effecting each of the sectors in their industry. This would then be a great location for future nurses, and student nurses to learn from each other based on unbiased reports from those on the ground.
I'm also in the UK and given the amount of things going on with the NHS, it should be a very active forum. I can change the URL to nurse.reviews easy enough, and i get where your coming from on that point.
If you want, PM the site you had created, and if your interested in working on this one. ?

•••
Hey, excellent idea! I get where your coming from, I've been with the NHS since 2004, and am currently looking at re-deployment from the wards, been working on a cancer ward for a very long time, and as many rewards there are it's drained me so much. So I'm looking into outpatients or theatre which I have experience in too.

•••
My wife just became a RN after school and boards. I agree with nurse.reviews over nurses.reviews. I like the idea of nurses reviewing their undergraduate and graduate studies. I like them reviewing facilities and doctors. Reviweing pay and benefits would also be an excellent tool. I believe my wife utiled a site called all nurses dot com, or something like that. Maybe you could google it to get additional ideas for development. My wife also used another nurse's site to help with her studies! It inspired her to get her own domain, related to her specific nursing niche. She hasnt developed it YET!

As far as value goes, I think you would do well to get some content on the site, even if it was more like a blog, as you market it to sell. I am going to try and be as clear and thoughtful as I can be . . . Namepros dot com. Today, it would sell for a lot more than whenever it was developed. The actual name, Namepros is nice. The value imo is its development. I actually think a name like Domainpros is better even though it is longer. I havent checked to see all the comps, but I think Id pay less for a name like Name/Domain pros than many here would . . . predevelopment. Now I cant afford it;) Now if the domain was a name like name dot com or names dot com, Id say there is a lot more inherent value and would therefore sell for ALOT more pre-development!

Develop nurse.reviews FIRST if you can. Sounds like you can't. I think the difference between pricing of a non developed/developed domain like this will be significant.

XX-XXX(low) to a reseller undeveloped.
XXX-XXXX to an end user even partially developed.

•••
Thanks #Want2learn and #Howie, i've taken on your advice and recreated the forum on nurse.reviews. I'll give it a go and see where it goes.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back