Watch

Daniel Mac Sweeney

DanielMacSweeney.comTop Member
Impact
Where do I list My No Reserve Domains

This is my second blog post before,
Hope you enjoy

More to come......

Are you thinking about posting your Domain in a No Reserve Auction on one of the many platforms that are out there?. And you are kinda apprehensive about what the outcome will be?
Are you Worried that not many eyes will see your No Reserve Domain in Auction & It won’t sell for what you think its really worth?
Here are some tips, hints & help.

NamePros – One of my favorite marketplaces for making a quick buck. Listing a No Reserve Domain Auction is simple and Free on NP, post the name you want to sell with any details that can make it more desirable for the buyer. They don’t allow a reserve price but you can begin the start price at anything 0 to anything that’s not ridiculous and have the auction as short or long as you want. I’ve had 1 hour auctions that doubled my investment. You can also feature it Free by going to the featured link click add domain, then post the name there and link it to the auction, if it’s approved you’ll get a message and then anyone who is on NP can see your auction.

http://noreserve.domains/where-do-i-list-my-no-reserve-domains/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back