NP's 2018 World Cup Thread, Predictions, News and Fun

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
2018-Russia-World-Cup-NP.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
I'm just out of my bed (looked too long TV tonight, and slept a bit too long).
But here you can see the acceptance of the "Red Devils" or the "Belgian Teams"
They ate French Fries (or better Belgian fries) in the townhall of Brussel after they greeetedmany politicians inside. I missed I guess a bit of the bus riding through Brussels.
BUT
Here you can find many pictures and live-coverage of the big market and what happens in Brussels in Belgium => TUNE IN NOW
the text is in dtuch, but the view is specatular.
https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bu...r-de-apotheose-van-de-festiviteiten~a650ed84/

1 by 1 the Red devils / players appear on the balconny of the townhall of Brussels.
Magnificent view !
I will post later more, pictures of what all happened today in Brussels.

Toby Alderweireld isn't there, because he is ill at home.

Visible at VRT ( één ) / La UNE / VTM and above the link, you'll find live-couverage.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
I'm just out of my bed (looked too long TV tonight, and slept a bit too long).
But here you can see the acceptance of the "Red Devils" or the "Belgian Teams"
They ate French Fries (or better Belgian fries) in the townhall of Brussel after they greeetedmany politicians inside. I missed I guess a bit of the bus riding through Brussels.
BUT
Here you can find many pictures and live-coverage of the big market and what happens in Brussels in Belgium => TUNE IN NOW
the text is in dtuch, but the view is specatular.
https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bu...r-de-apotheose-van-de-festiviteiten~a650ed84/

1 by 1 the Red devils / players appear on the balconny of the townhall of Brussels.
Magnificent view !
I will post later more, pictures of what all happened today in Brussels.

Toby Alderweireld isn't there, because he isilll at home.

Visible at VRT / La UNE / VTM and above the link, you'll find live-couverage.
Nice wall to wall people picture of the Grand Place of Brussels celebrating their Red Devils...

The same Grand Place with the giant and spectacular flower carpet...
photo-1345037816247-2-0.jpg

Brussels-the-Flower-Carpet.jpg

Brussel-Bloementapijt.jpg

Cheers guys...
DiJ6ZDJU0AAWP-L.jpg

Last edited:
•••
World Cup Final France vs Croatia about to start

Go CROATIA...

DiJ32vbWkAA5tz6.jpg

DiJju8vXcAMf_BE.jpg

DiJ4iufXcAAkqSk.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Been a while.The team that scores first and keep attacking to score another will win.France needs to block the midfield .Croatia needs to stop the wing attack from France also.One thing I like about Croatia is ,they never stop attacking .France can also counter attack so this game woukd involve tight marking .

Best of luck to both teams .They deserve to be in the finals .

•••
France score by a Mandzukic own goal. Referee made a mistake by giving a free kick from a non existent foul on Griezman.
DiJ-87yXUAEu6A8.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Croatia better not allow France to score again.Both sides have got speed.I Iove the counter attacks..

•••
Croatia draw 1-1 by Ivan Perisic in a beautifully executed movement started from a free kick...

Go CROATIA...
DiKBVDVXcAcJrsw.jpg

DiKAv_AUwAA62SR.jpg

Last edited:
•••
What a strike!!.Croatia never stop attacking .They got their result .1-1 .Game on.France needs to find a way to give the ball to Mbappe.Pogba is no where to be found .Why is France shifting back when Croatia has a control of the ball?This is an advantage to Croatia. France better starts holding the ball .

Last edited:
•••
France score by a Mandzukic own goal. Referee made a mistake by giving a free kick from a non existent foul on Griezman.
DiJ-87yXUAEu6A8.jpg
Good analysis.

•••
Looks like a penalty for France...

•••
Griezmann scores from the penalty spot and France are 2-1 up...
DiKC_hNXUAAVV5v.jpg

DiKDKOoXUAAVUtd.jpg

Last edited:
•••
What a penalty. France leads once again.Cool calm penalty .2-1 advantage .Let's see what happens next .Croatia is going to keep attacking again.I hope no one gets a red card.

Last edited:
•••
Half Time: France 2-1 Croatia. Les Bleus are lucky to be up...
DiKFIDCXUAEhay2.jpg

Was it the right call?
DiKEx0cXUAAPFjG.jpg

DiKD8G-XcAA9c4l.jpg

•••
For a final, it is a very entertaining game so far.

•••
such a good 1st half.

quality football

•••
Yeah. A goalless game would've been quite boring. So far so good.

•••
Kante substituted because of the yellow card .France needs find a way to feed the ball to Mbappe.They have to attack Croatia and turn pressure to win this game .Pogba not doing much .

•••
Now that is what I want to see .Give Mbappe the ball and now Pogba scores.Good one France .If France scores 1 more it's over.France have to attack and this will weaken the Croatians who have been playing a nice game.What matters is to score and take advantage of the game .

Last edited:
•••
•••
Kante substituted because of the yellow card .France needs find a way to feed the ball to Mbappe.They have to attack Croatia and turn pressure to win this game .Pogba not doing much .
Well, Pogba just did it... 3-1 for France

•••
•••
Half Time: France 2-1 Croatia. Les Bleus are lucky to be up...
DiKFIDCXUAEhay2.jpg

Was it the right call?
DiKEx0cXUAAPFjG.jpg

DiKD8G-XcAA9c4l.jpg

Les bleus (France) are lucky. IMO the penalty shoudln't be given. It was not "intentional" IMO. Needing the VAR to decide for a penalty ??
The referee must have had his doubts. Between experts-roundtable the're was discussion.

Anyhow : If France doesn't win with 2 goals difference, this will be a discussion that will always come back concerning this match.

But in the meantime MPOKBA makes 3-1.
They have their 2 goal-difference.

A thrilling match, also sadly disturbed by some people running
in the stadium for attention.

•••
Croatia must score soon or else they are in trouble...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back