NP's 2018 World Cup Thread, Predictions, News and Fun

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
2018-Russia-World-Cup-NP.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice match coming up in 5'....Germany vs Mexico

Germany's defense was shaky against Austria and they eventually lost 2-1 (friendly match couple weeks ago). Let's see if they improved :xf.wink:

•••
Costa Rica 0-1 Serbia

Last edited:
•••
Germany 0-1 Mexico
World champions lose opener against a surprisingly tough Mexico...
Germany have lost their opening match at a World Cup for only the second time, the last time was in 1982 against Algeria. They went on to reach the final that year....

upload_2018-6-17_17-58-15.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Mexican goalkeeper Ochoa to Trump;
" I got your wall! Vamos Mexico...

Df6Ie1HUYAAyB_o.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Brazil 1-1 Switzerland
A surprise? Not really... The Swiss have a strong team and could go far in this tournament...

Last edited:
•••
The "Big 4"... Brazil, Germany, Argentina and Spain had a hard time to win their first game. France as one of the favourites also struggled even though they won.

Belgium the FIFA #3 ranked team plays what appears to be an easy game against Panama tomorrow...

That's why I Love The Beautiful Game!

•••
World Cup 2018 Fans...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
1f1ee-1f1f8.png

Iceland defender Birkir Már Saevarsson:
Works in a Salt Factory
Had to ask permission to play at the #WorldCup
Semi-Pro Footballer
Plays 90 minutes in his sides 1-1 draw with Argentina yesterday.
Df7NZnfVQAEvIl8.jpg

•••
19-year-old Nigeria Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho is the youngest Goalkeeper to play at the #WorldCup
Df63FoCXkAAvJ6o.jpg

•••
Columbian and Mexico fans lifting an Egyptian fan in a wheelchair so he can watch his country play! The beautiful game! #WorldCup
Df617LCWkAACc_I.jpg

•••
Gary Lineker (England): Football is a simple game. 22 men chase a ball around for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.

Mexico: Hold my Tequila...
Df7BPCoX0AAPnNP.jpg

•••
30,000 Icelanders are said to be in Russia, supporting their country during the #WorldCup

- that's 10% of their population! Insane.
Df6r-e9WkAUHbWG.jpg

•••
How Cristiano Ronaldo scored that Free Kick...
Df6_aB6X0AEyDpp.jpg

•••
Brazilian goalkeeper Alisson showing his frustration...
Df69sq4W4AIZzYB.jpg

•••
If we as a species were as easily injured as soccer players pretend to be, we would have died out a long time ago.

•••
If we as a species were as easily injured as soccer players pretend to be, we would have died out a long time ago.
They get paid a lot of money to pretend they are pussies, whenever it's convenient...

•••
•••
The top dogs have failed to win so far....Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain........only France managed to take the full 3points after a difficult win.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back