vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Do you think these prices are OK?

100 mb space + 2 gb bandwidth = 200 np$
250 mb space + 5 gb bandwidth = 400 np$
500 mb space + 10 gb bandwidth = 800 np$

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heres the problem with hosting today, you can easily compare it to a car.....all the newer people are looking for cheaper hosting which means cheaper service/chances of getting horrible service compared to most more expensive hosts. These same newer people are going to be the ones asking all the n00b questions too. More experienced realize that you get what you pay for and want quality, not quantity. Therefore they are willing to shell out more $$$.

Hows this like a car? first time car buyers usually go for a cheaper solution then if you had say $50,000 to spend.

This also goes the same for the host, the newer hosts usually battle it on based on $$$ as they want sales, quick. Whereas the older more experience hosts realize that their employees aren't going to work for free or a meesly $8 an hour, whereas a newer host whom runs his show out of his parents basement wouldn't have to worry about paying someone $8 an hour for tech support.

How it works for us is simple. If your looking for the cheapest host, then good lucking finding a host whom offers 4 gb space and 40 gb bandwidth for $5. A couple months down the road when your looking for quality, feel free to contact us :)

•••
jmweb said:
Heres the problem with hosting today, you can easily compare it to a car.....all the newer people are looking for cheaper hosting which means cheaper service/chances of getting horrible service compared to most more expensive hosts. These same newer people are going to be the ones asking all the n00b questions too. More experienced realize that you get what you pay for and want quality, not quantity. Therefore they are willing to shell out more $$$.

Hows this like a car? first time car buyers usually go for a cheaper solution then if you had say $50,000 to spend.

This also goes the same for the host, the newer hosts usually battle it on based on $$$ as they want sales, quick. Whereas the older more experience hosts realize that their employees aren't going to work for free or a meesly $8 an hour, whereas a newer host whom runs his show out of his parents basement wouldn't have to worry about paying someone $8 an hour for tech support.

How it works for us is simple. If your looking for the cheapest host, then good lucking finding a host whom offers 4 gb space and 40 gb bandwidth for $5. A couple months down the road when your looking for quality, feel free to contact us :)

about 2 years ago when i first started out with my own website, i was cought twice by kid hosts ages 14 and 15 thinking they can provide a service, 1 host lasted 3 months the other 8months before they both through alittle temper and ran of with clients money

•••
People are trying to advertise themselves, like "A couple months down the road when your looking for quality, feel free to contact us" :lol: that's pretty smart, although off-topic

•••
vip-ip said:
People are trying to advertise themselves, like "A couple months down the road when your looking for quality, feel free to contact us" :lol: that's pretty smart, although off-topic

ist a natural human instinct these days, people automatically think they can do better and make sure the world knows it

•••
135791 said:
about 2 years ago when i first started out with my own website, i was cought twice by kid hosts ages 14 and 15 thinking they can provide a service, 1 host lasted 3 months the other 8months before they both through alittle temper and ran of with clients money

I know what you mean, i went with a 13year old host and it was two weeks and my site had dissapeared.
:!:

•••
Albino said:
a bit cheaper, and id probably be interested :D

Me, too!

•••
jmweb said:

Well said, jmweb... Everyone thinks they're looking for value, when all they're doing is looking for cheap.

•••
well seeing as the web is dominated by children these days, you find most will leave you for another host just because they are $1-$3, then complain because the service is rubbish

•••
These r a bit too expensive.
the current host i'm on, gives 100 mb and 1gb bw for 30 posts or Ads for free.
and their largest package is 200 mb with 2gb bw for 60 posts or Ads for free.
u might want to lower the price cause there r alot of other hosts out there that provide a cheaper and reliable hosting.

•••
I'm already offering this service for about a third of the price, which I will raise in about a week or two :)

•••
Thread closed .... Enough Self Promoting in the wrong section now ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back