IT.COM

question nP Auctions..how often do you..

NameSilo
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've bought and sold domains on NP's. I usually list on average once a month, and buy on average, maybe 1 domain a week. But usually domains for sale are pretty much rubbish. I don't recall ever reselling any domain I have ever bought on NP's, unless I've listed it on NP's as a bargain bin domain.

•••
I've bought and sold domains on NP's. I usually list on average once a month, and buy on average, maybe 1 domain a week. But usually domains for sale are pretty much rubbish. I don't recall ever reselling any domain I have ever bought on NP's, unless I've listed it on NP's as a bargain bin domain.

Thanks for the reply. I have to say that I would agree. I used to frequent the nP Auctions often, and it used to be the first section I would go to when coming to the forum. These days, it's probably the last before I leave, and even then it's just a quick scan.

•••
I look in the bargain bin, every once in a while there's a gem of a brandable. Have made some low price liquid purchases as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back