Dynadot

.tv Noticias.TV sold for $35000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sold Noticias.TV ("News" in Spanish) for $35000 via Uniregistry/Afternic! Thanks to Vinnie for the assistance in the sale.

Thanks,
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats Ammu bro. You are an inspiration.
Being that I have sold several different TLDs, I think my .tv sale will happen soon enough.
I started buying after getting inspired by you and studying your portfolio.

I already had decent offers on some names

BTW, did you win Cigars?

•••
Congrats Ammu bro. You are an inspiration.
Being that I have sold several different TLDs, I think my .tv sale will happen soon enough.
I started buying after getting inspired by you and studying your portfolio.

I already had decent offers on some names

BTW, did you win Cigars?

I did win Cigars.TV, but the owner renewed, so it was a cancelled sale. Good luck with everything and thanks for the kind words.

•••
•••
Congrats, TV can be underlooked and underrated

•••
Nice man, good job. Goes to show the right word with a ".tv" extension can be sometimes lucrative (if a single keyword, even in Spanish)

•••
@kite26 Got a feeling you're going to do just as well

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations on a fantastic sale. Thanks for concisely and clearly sharing aspects such as make offer vs BIN, hold time, broker role, etc.
Bob

•••
•••
I sold Noticias.TV ("News" in Spanish) for $35000 via Uniregistry/Afternic! Thanks to Vinnie for the assistance in the sale.

Thanks,
A

Congrats

•••
How the hell do you get someone to pay 35k for a .tv? I can't sell a domain like pronostic,tv even for $50 even if the domain was sold before for a 4-figure

•••
How the hell do you get someone to pay 35k for a .tv? I can't sell a domain like pronostic,tv even for $50 even if the domain was sold before for a 4-figure

The initial problem may be the name pronostic.tv. Focus on more solid names. The 4 figure sale could have been targeted for a super specific end user.

•••
I do have a large amount of .tvs but the portfolio has been running on profit outside of cost of capital. 2021 has been one of the best years in .tv for me.

A

Ammar. I'm not surprised at this statement. You are absolutely on fire for .tv sales.

The effort you put into sourcing names in the first place is incredible and unlike many others, me included, you treat you names as a true business.

You are to be commended for building a great portfolio and knowing how, where, and when to sell.

Congrats, you are an absolute star to the .tv community

•••
Ammar. I'm not surprised at this statement. You are absolutely on fire for .tv sales.

The effort you put into sourcing names in the first place is incredible and unlike many others, me included, you treat you names as a true business.

You are to be commended for building a great portfolio and knowing how, where, and when to sell.

Congrats, you are an absolute star to the .tv community

James,
Your words are too kind. I have made many mistakes, so it's all been a huge learning process. You have done a lot of great things for .TV and continue to do so. :) Cheers!

A

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back