Dynadot

NOT recommend BODIS PARKING >> Absolute waste of Time and Money

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I come to tell you why I do not recommend BODIS.
NEVER EVER. It is an absolute waste of time and money.

Account created many years ago but with very little movement.
It has been a few years without movement and in the last few weeks I have added a few domains, about 15 domain names to re-testing. Domains with some backlink created in the past that have been registered by hand and some typo domains.

I generated about 15 dollars and today I find that I can't log in to my account.
I try to change the password but nothing changes.

I have sent an e-mail to support with the problem and this is the reply:
------------
Thank you for contacting us. I've just taken a look at your Bodis account and I'm afraid it appears to have been flagged recently after your domain names received a large spike in false ad clicks. It is against our Terms of Service for you to click on our ads.

We regret to inform you that your Bodis account has now been closed and any earnings generated as a result of these low quality ad clicks will need to be withheld.

Unfortunately we will be unable to continue to support your domain names moving forward.

Thank you.
------------

To clarify points:
1- Logically I never clicked on my ads. Once the DNS has been changed, I only enter once to see if ads are shown, but at no time click on any of them.
2- They don't warn me about anything. They just left the account deleted directly and I'm the one who has to realize that I can't log in to my panel and when I send an email to support they tell me that my account is cancelled.

If they believe that any domain names received a large spike in false ad clicks they should have systems in place to detect and stop them. The owner of these domains can do nothing to prevent it if he has not been made by him.
Therefore, they can suspend your account whenever they want. Without proof, without telling you anything, losing your balance and a lot of time.

I am quite upset.
I don't have a single reason to trust them.
I hope this company disappears soon.

Bye, Bye Bodis.
Bodis parking never again
REMEMBER: absolute waste of time and money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @Intop for the sharing.

Do you remember when you got banned? And how was your monthly revenue before that happened?
Not remember now but more or less when I create this topic.
About revenue, very small, about 15USD, stay in testing mode.

•••
Not remember now but more or less when I create this topic.
About revenue, very small, about 15USD, stay in testing mode.

Maybe you are lucky :)

From what I read online, they tend to wait until you have grown big and then they would raid your account with made-up reasons.

•••
How do you propose to ever stop bot traffic and if you aren't paying for the bandwidth how does one click effect you to put reputation on line?

•••
How do you propose to ever stop bot traffic and if you aren't paying for the bandwidth how does one click effect you to put reputation on line?

Not going happen.

Google won't ask them anything while they keep the revenue in their pocket.

•••
Not going happen.

Google won't ask them anything while they keep the revenue in their pocket.
The reality is there is no revenue to be generated no matter where you park it until it gets human clicked traffic. These threads aren't shedding any light expect to have bot traffic as ALL of your traffic unless it actually brings real clicks.

•••
The reality is there is no revenue to be generated no matter where you park it until it gets human clicked traffic. These threads aren't shedding any light expect to have bot traffic as ALL of your traffic unless it actually brings real clicks.
I do not agree
These threads should exist to see "another reality" of the dark arts of the parking companies.
I have told what happened to me and explained in detail, I hope it can help others to be careful with Bodis.

As you indicate, if there is no human traffic, there is no income possible, and I agree with that. The parkings have enough tools to detect that and playing to avoid it is a bad practice for any user.

But the problem is when they close your account without doing anything intentionally wrong, without giving you any explanation and without being able to try to solve the problem. The user is completely alone and can do absolutely nothing.

I just hope that other, friendlier parking companies will spring up and the bodis will have to drop their trousers and treat their potential customers better.

At the moment, Bodis only knows how to kick you in the ass and close the door for ever, without saying anything, with absolute silence and without trying to solve anything.

•••
If a small amount didn't measure out then could you prove on a larger scale. Unless you have something to compare with or post something to back up it looks like an over reaction. Now you will come back an protest it doesn't matter the amount when i disagree and say it does.

•••
But the problem is when they close your account without doing anything intentionally wrong, without giving you any explanation and without being able to try to solve the problem. The user is completely alone and can do absolutely nothing.
Hi

after reading thru the thread, i think @bodis did provide you with an explanation why your account was terminated.

also, another member posted screenshot of what the problem could have been with cloudflare and with that info, maybe you could have reached a resolve with bodis, rather than trying to tarnish the reputation of the platform ... for $15.

sure, the money isn't the issue, it's the principle.

but in principle, Troy has come here to respond personally
and rather than be humble about it, you persist with your " i did nothing wrong position",
and that surely won't bring clarity for you or others who may have similar issue.

also, consider that, in the future as you expand your portfolio, bodis will still be around and you don't want to be limited in number of resources that are available.

so, back up and try to resolve.

imo...

Last edited:
•••
Hi

after reading thru the thread, i think @bodis did provide you with an explanation why your account was terminated.

also, another member posted screenshot of what the problem could have been with cloudflare and with that info, maybe you could have reached a resolve with bodis, rather than trying to tarnish the reputation of the platform ... for $15.

sure, the money isn't the issue, it's the principle.

but in principle, Troy has come here to respond personally
and rather than be humble about it, you persist with your " i did nothing wrong position",
and that surely won't bring clarity for you or others who may have similar issue.

also, consider that, in the future as you expand your portfolio, bodis will still be around and you don't want to be limited in number of resources that are available.

so, back up and try to resolve.

imo...
Sorry Biggie but not agree with your words.
The problem is not the money, the problem is the forms and the unwillingness of Bodis support to clarify anything.

tarnish the reputation of the platform
Imagine for a moment that:
1- They close your account without any kind of email, you simply try to log in one day and it doesn't work.
2- You contact them to see the problem and they accuse you without justification of having clicks made by you when it is not true. This was part of Mr. Troy's first response: "...your domain names received a large spike in false ad clicks. It is against our Terms of Service for you to click on our ads."

you persist with your " i did nothing wrong position",
Of course, I know what I am accused and I know it is not true.

Also, maybe bodis could have left his hand a little more open and tried to communicate the REAL problem (
Don't point out lies where I am accused of giving clicks on my ads, which has never happened). and solve it together.

The last response from support was a farewell: "Again, we are sorry for this bad news, but your traffic does not meet the minimum quality requirements of our ad providers".

Now stay testing in ParkingCrew with same configuration and it´s ok for the moment. I hope that if they find a problem they will not act in the same bad way as Bodis.

•••
.your domain names received a large spike in false ad clicks. It is against our Terms of Service for you to click on our ads."

lies where I am accused of giving clicks on my ads, which has never happened). and solve it together.
Hi

per the quote posted above from bodis, they didn't accuse you of giving clicks on your ads -
they only stated that it is against the TOS to do so.

if you have sudden spikes in traffic, then what is logical reason
and were these aged names, or recent regs or purchases?

still, i hope you get expected results at PC, as they aren't as diligent in screening traffic,
which is why most who said they've been banned from bodis, go to as alternative.

Now stay testing in ParkingCrew with same configuration and it´s ok for the moment.

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
Not surprised, I had a similar experience when they blocked my account in March 2021.

I was involved in the parking experiment after I joined NP and read some articles here in July 2020 and in the first six months, I earned less than US$3. I was not knowing anything about parking and doing trial and error and all experiments. Surprisingly I got my first success in Feb 2021 with one of my hand-registered XYZ domain which made approx. US$6 in Feb 2021. I was naive and had no clue at that time how this EPC works and thus in a good faith sent an email to Bodis asking some questions like how they are calculating EPC which is approx. 0.01 to 0.04 for my domain against my expectation and google AdSense should be US$ 5 to 10. The funny thing was, based on my email Bodis reviewed my account and send the below email, and took unilateral action to close my account. In fact, they blamed that if I used any software to get high traffic. That day I came to know that there are some software and services also available for such things too. lol

1660642414682.png

I requested them if they have a problem with my one domain then why they are blocking my account. I proposed to delist that one XYZ domain and requested them to allow my other domains to be listed there but they didn't agree. I pursued it many times most recently 3 months ago without any success. I wanted to continue Bodis because they allow tracking the traffic through GA and that really helped me to fine-tune several parameters of my domain selections.

Anyway, I am thankful that they blocked my parking account which forced me to shift my focus from parking to sale and helped me to build my decent one-word XYZ domain portfolio, not for parking but for sale in early 2021 when the XYZ market was not hyped or priced too high.

I learn some important lessons that Domainers are like farmers, always at the mercy of service providers and intermediaries where they want a hefty share of your profit but are not interested in sharing any risks. This insight has helped me to move to the next logical stage of domaining which is building some sites and starting some affiliated marketing and SaaS later.

PS: That XYZ domain continues its run at SEDO where it completed US$100 in a year which is a great return for hand reg XYZ domain and currently I am using it to promote my developed site.

Thanks and best wishes

Last edited:
•••
Now stay testing in ParkingCrew with same configuration and it´s ok for the moment. I hope that if they find a problem they will not act in the same bad way as Bodis
Now that the Bodis/Dan integration has been discontinued, parking options are likely being reconsidered by many folks. As a follow up since your last post, have you been seeing any significant pros and cons using ParkingCrew compared to Bodis? Are the PPC comparable?

•••
Now that the Bodis/Dan integration has been discontinued, parking options are likely being reconsidered by many folks. As a follow up since your last post, have you been seeing any significant pros and cons using ParkingCrew compared to Bodis? Are the PPC comparable?
Don´t have a lot of data to compare because in bodis only had 15 domains and now in ParkingCrew I have listed several more.
I have not carried out an in-depth analysis but for the moment in PC no have any problems and everything goes smoothly.

•••
Don´t have a lot of data to compare because in bodis only had 15 domains and now in ParkingCrew I have listed several more.
I have not carried out an in-depth analysis but for the moment in PC no have any problems and everything goes smoothly.
Thanks for the update. It's great to know that you found an alternative, at least for now. Another member was concerned about their ppc being only pennies on their new Bodis landers. I can sympathize greatly with this.
The good news is that Bodis appears to be putting great efforts into a smooth transition from their discontinution of the DAN integration. This, however, does not appear to be translating to any increase in their ppc revenue to the domain owner.
Have the ppc rates been any better with Parking Crew?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back