IT.COM

domain NoraNova.com - Hi, friends I need your opinions!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamedoben

Established Member
Impact
NoraNova.com

* I liked this domain that I recently acquired. I think it is easy to memorize and pronounce, and I think it is good for a brand name. Do you agree with me or not, and what are the best platforms for displaying and selling it?

* Your opinion matters to me, thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
👍 Kindly DM if you are looking to broker. Tq....

Last edited:
•••
The only real significance I see for this is the name of a Bulgarian / German singer (she died in February this year). Aside from that, its a hard sell for me

•••
The only real significance I see for this is the name of a Bulgarian / German singer (she died in February this year). Aside from that, its a hard sell for me
Yes, I knew it was a singer's name, but the consistency of the two words is good for a brand!!!

•••
•••
•••
Hello my friend, can you explain more, I didn't understand
I asked to connect via my profile, if you ever wanted to hire a broker to sell this name. TQ..

Last edited:
•••
I asked to connect via my profile, if you ever wanted to hire a broker to sell this name. TQ..
Yes, I sent you a message, did you get it?!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back