NameSilo

Non Payer at Undeveloped.com

Labeled as alert in Warnings and Alerts started by wot, May 22, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. AGAME

AGAME Active Member VIP

Sorry to hear that. Something needs to change in our industry.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. AGAME

AGAME Active Member VIP

Had two BIN on undeveloped never show up with their payment. I guess that means they really werent too serious because whether it be 10% of 100% (BIN), those 2 buyers of mine never pulled out their wallets.

3. Undeveloped

Undeveloped Founder @ Undeveloped.com Undeveloped Gold Account

Using Bodus or PC is more a filter than a solution though. We could also stop showing all leads until they pay but that's really not a solution to the problem that all marketplaces have with non-payers for various reasons.

I do know that our setup, which is on purpose very frictionless, does allow more real buyers eventually to go through the funnel and transact with our sellers.

4. Undeveloped

Undeveloped Founder @ Undeveloped.com Undeveloped Gold Account

That must be a while ago since BIN's currently don't go through if the buyer doesn't complete his/her purchase on the spot. So all BIN's you'll have are from 100% legit buyers that have already paid for the domain.

5. Backorder-ing.com

Backorder-ing.com WorldWideWeb VIP

Notice that because i make a experiment with one of my domains & see no way for the potential buyer that need to pay first & then recive the domain ..i guess process will be managed by Undeveloped

6. andydotlol

andydotlol Upgraded Member Gold Account

Meh. It will be that much more satisfying when it sells for more :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: