Dynadot

NON EXACT Premium Keywords declinations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I own some domains with powerful keywords that match both the keyword's research volume and a brandable name.

But with a letter or two at the end.

For example:
- AquaFreshly.com
- BusinessBoosterr.com

(Famous example: Fiverr.com)

Without LY and the second R at the end, they should have a great value potential for sure.

Does this kind of domain have still a market? And how could be their value in the percentage of the exact keyword match?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first domain is a well-known brand / trademark with "ly" added. That's a no-go.

The second domain ends with "rr", which doesn't make sense with this combination (without, it's a pretty good domain).

I'd drop them both, unfortunately.

Please do keep creating nice names, but don't touch any well-known brands and TMs.

•••
The first domain is a well-known brand / trademark with "ly" added. That's a no-go.

The second domain ends with "rr", which doesn't make sense with this combination (without, it's a pretty good domain).

I'd drop them both, unfortunately.

Please do keep creating nice names, but don't touch any well-known brands and TMs.
Thanks for your reply. Noted!

I didn't know about the trademark thing.

So if I'm looking for a domain with a powerful keywords match, should I still consider some non-exact variations or better to absolutely avoid that?

For example, another domain I own is rankboostr.com (which of course could be better with the right word booster), but can you still get some value from this one, or it is a no-go?

•••
Hi
how about you post all your names in a single appraisal thread and then we can critique all at once.

starting various threads to discuss your domain examples isn't the way to stay focused on one thing at a time.

imo...

Last edited:
•••
Hi
how about you post all your names in a single appraisal thread and then we can critique all at once.

starting various threads to discuss your domain examples isn't the way to stay focused on one thing at a time.

imo...
Hi Biggie, I'm not looking for appraisals here, just to understand general concepts of what a good domain is.

From pros or regs perspective.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back