IT.COM

offers No to $5000 offer for a new gTLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DeliDomains

OswinEstablished Member
Impact
Just refused an opening offer of $5000 for a nGtld.
Good or Bad only time will tell.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Can't give out the domain details now.
It's a generic corporate single dictionary word. Listed with a buy now of $9000

•••
I also got 5K offer on a ngtld, and I accepted it but the buyer didn't pay, and Sedo didn't give me their IP or email. If you accepted it, maybe you wouldn't get paid. Same thing happened with classical tlds also. Some nasty people enjoy buying and not paying. My top ngtld sale was in high 4 figures, and it had tm risk.

•••
Can't give out the domain details now.
It's a generic corporate single dictionary word. Listed with a buy now of $9000
At least you can tell us the nGtld, can u?

•••
Is it a fruit or a river, or an inventor. Ok you don't even want to answer this.

•••
•••
•••
I usually refrain from posting much on threads. But with due respect, this thread has no meaning and isn't helpful in any way.

•••
I usually refrain from posting much on threads. But with due respect, this thread has no meaning and isn't helpful in any way.

At least you would know what range of offers you getting on the nGtlds, As tomDom mentioned, few offers default too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
At least you would know what range of offers you getting on the nGtlds, As tomDom mentioned, few offers default too.
Sorry, but that information isn't helpful to anyone either. Any nGTLD can have exceptions and can get offers in any range at some point in time. That does not generalise the popularity of that extension really. It would again depend upon what is there on the left side of the dot and many other factors. So simply informing about receiving an offer does not help the community in any way.

•••
pointless post

Sorry, but that information isn't helpful to anyone either. Any nGTLD can have exceptions and can get offers in any range at some point in time. That does not generalise the popularity of that extension really. It would again depend upon what is there on the left side of the dot and many other factors. So simply informing about receiving an offer does not help the community in any way.

Well don't waste your time replying to this thread if it does not interest you. Move on.

•••
You should have accepted, you wont get many offers like on thise extensions.

Having said that, offers are one thing, sales are another. There are so many bogus offers and non-paying buyers out there now.

•••
You should have accepted, you wont get many offers like on thise extensions.

Having said that, offers are one thing, sales are another. There are so many bogus offers and non-paying buyers out there now.

This is what I want to study, the value of a nGtld to a end user.
a lot of domainers are not bullish on the nGtld but I have sold a .group & .graphics at $4.8k & $25k respectively. sitting on a offer for 10k on a .tours

This is the reason why I have said no this offer. I want to see how much I can push this end user for.

•••
This is what I want to study, the value of a nGtld to a end user.
a lot of domainers are not bullish on the nGtld but I have sold a .group & .graphics at $4.8k & $25k respectively. sitting on a offer for 10k on a .tours

This is the reason why I have said no this offer. I want to see how much I can push this end user for.

What were the names you sold for 4.8 and 25k?

•••
What were the names you sold for 4.8 and 25k?
You think he’s actually going to say? It’s so much easier to brag about something and reply with a ‘can not say’ than have to share the truth.

•••
You should of taken it and reinvested in more names :)

all depends on the name tho as we don't know the name its a pointless thread..

•••
Just refused an opening offer of $5000 for a nGtld.
Good or Bad only time will tell.

well done
it's worth at least $50K USD

they are going to rob you

I wouldn't sell it at all to these guys

in the end, they only wanted to harm you
$5000 USD?

are they kidding?

well done.

•••
Well don't waste your time replying to this thread if it does not interest you. Move on.
Incorrect. You should not be wasting the community's time by posting threads like this. @Nikhil Jain is just schooling you on good etiquette.

•••
You think he’s actually going to say? It’s so much easier to brag about something and reply with a ‘can not say’ than have to share the truth.

Well he must be one of the biggest gTLD domain investors ever.

He's not only had a .graphics sale that is 8x that of the previous reported high sale for a .graphics (see below), but he followed that up by getting the 5th highest .group sale of all time. All-the-while he is sitting on an offer of $10k for a .tours domain. Even though a $10k offer is 16x higher than the largest reported .tours sale ever, he should just wait it out I guess.

Wow! Maybe you should report your sales so everyone can see. :xf.wink:

upload_2019-8-7_12-28-43.png

upload_2019-8-7_12-28-1.png

upload_2019-8-7_12-27-25.png

•••
@hawkeye @frank-germany @NameBuyer.com
Why do you guys harbor suspicion, just because it was not reported on some website or talked about in here does not mean sales don't happen, you just don't know....

•••
Why do you guys harbor suspicion, just because it was not reported on some website or talked about in here does not mean sales don't happen, you just don't know....

I told you it's not enough
as that's as ridiculous as a statement
as your post of an offer to a domain that is not mentioned

( normally I don't explain sarcasm, but looks like you are asking for it )

•••
Then why brag about it? If you don’t want to share it, then don’t claim you sold such. Anybody can puff their chest and say they sold ‘anything’ as long as they don’t have to prove it! As you are doing!

•••
Back