Dynadot

advice No reply from enduser for similar domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rajuajoshi

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I found a possible end user real estate company in U.S. for the domain I own and sent mail to their marking heads.
The endures is real estate company and primarily focusing on Houston Area in U.S.
Company website is "www.americanxxxxxxxxx.us " and the domain I own is exact the same without word "American" and with the same extention "us". (www.xxxxxxxxx.us)
After sending first mail on 19 Aug, I sent one follow up mail on 27 Aug, however no response yet.
I feel, I should not bother them by sending another follow up mail if they are not interested, it is fine but just wanted to have opinion here from the experts if there is any flaw in my outbound mail below and have their feedback if any.
Note: I don't know how to append opt out link in the mail in Gmail or if this feature is available or not
First mail:

Hello

Greetings from (My full name)

Hope this mail finds you in good health.

Myself (my name), I am a domain merchant and deal in buying and selling of the domains.

I own registered domain "www.xxxxxxxxx.us" and it is available for the sale.

This domain is exactly a shorter version of your existing domain name "www.americanxxxxxxxxx.us " and I feel domain "www.xxxxxxxxx.us" would be a great addition to online presence of your company and be suitable for your business line.

Should you are interested in buying; feel free to get in touch with your offer /any query/doubts/clarification.

My contact email id: (my email id) , handheld Number is (my mobile number ) and SKYPE ID: (My skype id)

Thank you very much for your attention and time

Warm Regards,

(My name)

Follow up mail
Hello

I trust that you have had an opportunity to read my previous email for available domain name for sale relevant to you.

Have you given any additional thought to the proposal?

Please feel free to revert for any additional information.

Thank You for your time and attention.

Regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

perhaps you should consider that the word "American" is the distinguishing factor in their domain name

maybe if you had exact domain in .com, they might reply

best not to ever expect a reply when soliciting, but be ready if you do get one.

time to leave them alone

imo...

•••
Hello,
I found a possible end user real estate company in U.S. for the domain I own and sent mail to their marking heads.
The endures is real estate company and primarily focusing on Houston Area in U.S.
Company website is "www.americanxxxxxxxxx.us " and the domain I own is exact the same without word "American" and with the same extention "us". (www.xxxxxxxxx.us)
After sending first mail on 19 Aug, I sent one follow up mail on 27 Aug, however no response yet.
I feel, I should not bother them by sending another follow up mail if they are not interested, it is fine but just wanted to have opinion here from the experts if there is any flaw in my outbound mail below and have their feedback if any.
Note: I don't know how to append opt out link in the mail in Gmail or if this feature is available or not
First mail:

Hello

Greetings from (My full name)

Hope this mail finds you in good health.

Myself (my name), I am a domain merchant and deal in buying and selling of the domains.

I own registered domain "www.xxxxxxxxx.us" and it is available for the sale.

This domain is exactly a shorter version of your existing domain name "www.americanxxxxxxxxx.us " and I feel domain "www.xxxxxxxxx.us" would be a great addition to online presence of your company and be suitable for your business line.

Should you are interested in buying; feel free to get in touch with your offer /any query/doubts/clarification.

My contact email id: (my email id) , handheld Number is (my mobile number ) and SKYPE ID: (My skype id)

Thank you very much for your attention and time

Warm Regards,

(My name)

Follow up mail
Hello

I trust that you have had an opportunity to read my previous email for available domain name for sale relevant to you.

Have you given any additional thought to the proposal?

Please feel free to revert for any additional information.

Thank You for your time and attention.

Regards,
They have nothing to gain from such a similar obscure extension, I wouldn’t bother people unless you have something greater to offer them.

•••
You sent 1 email and waiting responce..people here sends 100 daily emails and receive no responce and not wonder.. its domaining!

•••
Somebody with a similar domain name is not necessary a potential enduser. They already have a domain name.

•••
You sent 1 email and waiting responce..people here sends 100 daily emails and receive no responce and not wonder.. its domaining!
Thanks for your comment. I wouldn't mind sending multiple emails , just want to make sure not to bother anyone. Buy I agree your point.

•••
Somebody with a similar domain name is not necessary a potential enduser. They already have a domain name.
Yes that's also make sense. Thank you very much for your comment.

Last edited:
•••
Not only that but it needs to be an improvement on what they have all they see it is some copycat is trying to make a dollar out of their idea. If you had their original idea not something they settled on then your in business. But a third choice extension will need the exact single keyword search.
If you going to take a punt on only one buyer it has to be a poor business decision for them to knock it back it has to be almost a certainty knowing they can cover your asking price.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back