IT.COM

No one here was nice enough to suggest a title change.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pteracuda

Established Member
Impact
What's up with all the new spam? I've been with namesilo for some time now and all the sudden I'm getting spam phone calls for domain services and also getting emails.

I just purchased a new domain with privacy even and the next day someone was contacting me through the privacy email.... If the domain is privately registered, how are these scammers immediately getting access to my information?

I know the company is making changes but this seems to be in the wrong direction. All the sudden during Christmas 2019 and the beginning of 2020, I've been harassed by emails and phone calls that NEVER happened before.

It seems like Namesilo's protecting whatever person is doing this as I tried to reach out to contact the CEO office and when I asked for information I was ignored and blocked from support, after of course the person kept answering anything but my question.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you failed to understand something, OMG

•••
Again when Namesilo's team conducts themselves as if they were scammers and frauds by neglecting me and even lying to me, then when you act a certain way you got to accept people are going to see you in that way.

•••
NamePros is a fantastic community.” Quote” It is being contested by the people they let in.

There in lies the problem, if you will simply stop making acquisitions of “Fraud” “scammers” “ the people They let in”

come on man, you know the Fraud and scammer accusations are very unnecessary as none of that applies to this situation. Not fraud and scamming, come on now.

when you make those accusations, people are listening, if such acts are taking place, you will have everyone’s full and undivided attention at this forum

if it is seen you are making these serious statements and they are unfounded, then you will get a response of people trying to get you to chill with doing that.

Everyone here at NamePros relies on vendors to be able to achieve the domaining experience, NameSilo is a big vendor to this community .

•••
a lot of people here think I'm upset over spam because I keep mentioning spam... so you guys push this stigma on me, but yet are upset I push stigma of fraud and scam on a company who lied to me and wasted my time when I legitimately come to them for help.

•••
you guys push this stigma on me, but yet are upset I push stigma of fraud and scam on a company

Exactly. Because that is a blatant lie and you know it.

•••
I've even pointed out information that they advertise that is a lie....They lied to me even privately and I've said that as well

What about a lie do you guys find truthful and honorable exactly?

•••
Here is the thing, myself and thousands of other domainers do business with @namesilo , like I said, when you say Fraud and “Scammers” , people are diligently listening, we are all ears, but once the allegations are unfounded to be actual Fraud and Scamming, the credibility of the post becomes very negative.

Like I said, thousands upon thousands rely on NameSilo for their domaining needs, so these things are taken very serious around here.

•••
I'm guessing to you it only has to do with denominated currency missing from your own pockets.... has nothing to do with lies, whatever the lie may be, as long as the lie doesn't result in money loss?

•••
and see that's why I mean about crappy support and a crappy community. I get bullied and stuff, and when I ask something it turns to "google it" because my definition don't match yours... that's the type of crappy support I got from Namesilo, the whole problem in the first place.

•••
You said Fraud and Scamming which is far far far above any lie, I don’t have an agenda, but clearing up what is fact and exaggeration would be nice on your part

•••
Fraud: wrongful deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

They gave me answers to questions I didn't really ask, and then ignored my other question after giving wrongful information, then blocked me... what did they gain, they neglected to give support to a customer so they gained back that support, and still my questions haven't been answered. After all this time, the simplest of questions I have were and still are being ignored by Namesilo. So they've gained having a long-time customer and making it okay all the sudden to be abusive towards them because they've already paid in, so stealing support time from me is directly hurtful to me, the customer, when I am in need of support. You guys take it to I'm upset over spam, when that was just the initial concern of why I reached out to Namesilo... you guys obviously can't understand or even grasp the concepts here because you've made yourself believe something that's not true, and rely on me to make it true for you somehow, when the reality is you'd blame me for confusing you, but blame me for needing support from Namesilo in the first place.

•••
So... Basically you are upset about them not wanting to give your their CEOs contact details so he could look into your spam issues further and then blocking you?

•••
Here it is spelled out again, I reached out for support, they answered me things I did not ask, but answered around my question. I kept having to ask the same question in different ways because I could not get an answer. It wasn't that I was looking for an answer they couldn't give me, but I was asking information that was more detailed than they were answering. Finally I had another completely different question that was simple, they gave me answers even though it did not come close to answering my last question, I repeated, I got another answer not answering anything I asked, I repeated. I was blocked. Later on, I was blamed for spamming when in reality, they initially would not at all acknowledge my questions with a legitimate answer to the technicality of it, as all the questions I had already asked before.

In doing so, they did make me truthfully believe that the company had been sold off maybe and so I had the question of who was the CEO and still no one from Namesilo has given any official answer, still making me believe maybe the company has been recently sold and on top of this, making me think that the new owners may not have the best interests if I can't get any direct answers from any of my questions to support, and then was blocked on top of that.

I know all the things you guys said to about 93%. I've worked on computers 27 years. You guys for the most part are not telling me a thing I do not already know. Except that the responses you keep giving are mind blowing like you aren't trying to read.

•••
Had they stated they couldn't answer my questions or said they were too technically stated, this may be different, but instead the detailed part of the questions were ignored initially and so I come to support and got ignored, blocked, and blamed for being forced to have to repeat myself, wondering if their support team is on drugs.

•••
Yeah cheers. So what was your question and what was their answer?

•••
They haven't answered any of my questions man, thats the thing. Others have answered them, yes, but Namesilo has yet to do anything but thank people for educating me, when in reality Namesilo neglected to help me and I was forced to look for support outside of Namesilo

•••
Hence my ask for you to post a screen of your conversation by mail on page 2 of this thread.

•••
If namesilo would have done their job, and not just copy and pasted me answers to begin with thinking they were answering them but ignoring the fact I kept needing more and more info, then this wouldn't of come to me asking others for their opinion of the company

•••
you're not any better than them if you come here to question each and every nitpick intent of wording, without being able to understand what I've said is the problem this whole time, until what 8pm est

•••
But you did ask questions right? And they did give answers no? So what was their reply and what was your question?

•••
The only thing keeping this thread going in the direction it is going is Fraud and Scamming , @pteracuda , do you still stick by your accusations of Fraud and Scamming???

if not , please denounce those allegations against NameSilo

•••
hell i dont care if they delete the post but still Namesilo shouldnt have operated as if they were scammers and frauds for me to have to question them, I've explained enough here. Their initial neglect and malpractice caused all this

•••
what's it matter is the point, you dont believe it and act like you're all high and mighty over some cause... you aint nothing to me because you couldnt read what i showed you, why tf i'ma show you what you wanna see

You don't have to. I don't care. But we could argue fictive questions and situations all day long but that ain't gonna solve it.

Give us the whole story when you accuse a well respected registrar in the industry. I don't care if you don't but don't feel offended when people call you out on it.

Last edited:
•••
your problem is that you have a problem with the way the title is written so you want to believe it the way the title says it, and not listen to what i'm actually telling you....

When the reality is that I believed the title when I asked it here and have explained that recently too. All the sudden the company I trusted didn't care. That's why I asked it, because last week things were fine there, then all the sudden I have to send in my ID and card images to purchase a domain with a card I've used for a good while, and then today the support team completely ignoring detail.

So yeah when I wrote the post I did believe it and I've showed instances that do support it by definition, sorry your pockets weren't hurt but when a long time customer pays your company and keeps buying from you and then you stop supporting them one day and just giving copy/paste robotic type answers and ignore the real detail the customer gives and asks for in return, that's damaging to that customer when you neglect them like that. It maybe not be damaging to you, but when I'm with a company I've trusted for years and all the sudden I'm nothing to them in so much they can't read my questions to give me a legitimate answer to what's being asked then yes it's damaging because I rely on that support that all the sudden is neglecting me by abandoning their customer, even in support chat.

While they replied it was obviously not to what I was asking specifically. And like with you, like you've been blind this whole time and can't read what I'm telling you because you wanna believe it how you read the title, how I believed it when I wrote it.... that is why it is a question. Read that again.

That is why it is a question, I am asking you for your opinion of your instances and your situations, and I don't need you here bullying me into conforming over to your harsh believe upon me that I was too harsh in asking a question when that's what I truly believed myself.

And yet after all that nonsense you spilled out ignoring the direct information I did give, you still find yourself wanting more.

•••
So... Looks like there's more to the story...
Anyway, my renders are finished so I'm out.

Have a pleasant day all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back