domain No idea how to price these. Give me a clue? - UrgentAnswers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarJump

Established Member
Impact
Any help with these names price range or how to market would be greatly appreciated.

UrgentAnswers.com
PdfSeo.com
Familiarities.com
NamePronouncer.com

Stapling.net
Hydrophobic.net
CleaningWipes.net

I have heard 5-10% of the .com value for .net is that a good rule to stick to?

Thanks to all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 5 to 10% is a bit of a flimsy rule, depends. I don't see much value in any of the domains in question. Maybe take a chance pricing the first one on the Low XXX side (or take offers), forget the others. IMO

•••
Urgentanswers is good XXX imo

•••
@jhm @devma thanks for the responses. Urgentanswers.com reminds me of the good old days of yahoo answers.

I thought that familiarities.com was a nice one being a one word .com english word with a useful meaning

fa·mil·iar·i·ty​

(fə-mĭl′yăr′ĭ-tē, -mĭl′ē-ăr′-)
n. pl. fa·mil·iar·i·ties
a.
Acquaintance with or knowledge of something: I have little familiarity with that software program.
b. The quality of being known from past experience: The familiarity of the buildings made us realize that wemust be near the hotel.
2. Established friendship or intimacy: cooperation that came easily because of the partners' familiarity

Am I barking up the wrong tree with this one? If so what should I be looking out for when targeting single word domains to sell on in the 50-500usd range?

Thanks so much, you guys are the best.

•••
familiarities.com is long (7 syllables) and easily misspelled.

2-3 syllables is what sells the most.

•••
UrgentAnswers.com = Mid-xx to low-xxx
PdfSeo.com = Mid-x to low-xx
Familiarities.com = Mid-xx to low-xxx
NamePronouncer.com = Low-xx to High-xx
Stapling.net = Mid-xx to low-xxx
Hydrophobic.net = Low-xx to High-xx
CleaningWipes.net = Low-xx to High-xx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.