Dynadot

discuss NNNN.info domain discussion.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mlebo

Top Member
Impact
Hello domainers,

What are you thoughts of NNNN.info domains? Numbers have been really hot lately.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Haha nice!
Indeed, keep your domain or counter the offer!

•••
Hard to tell... I just found out all 5N without 0 and 4 were bought out....

I was pleasantly surprised to see this in my email account. I would have taken it a few months ago but I countered due to the 5n chip buyout. It was almost traded yesterday and possibly sold before that. Glad the deals fell through.

2gw9sfr.png

Congrats.

•••
I had some nnnn.info priced low with a buy it now at Godaddy. Just sold a N808.info for $55USD. If I could move all my NNNN.info for mid $XX that would be fine.

•••
Is the floor price of $100 for average NNNN.info reached ?

•••
Is the floor price of $100 for average NNNN.info reached ?

No, my other NNNN.info on Godaddy are sitting there, well priced under $100.

•••
No, my other NNNN.info on Godaddy are sitting there, well priced under $100.
I will keep mine a few months more too. Auctions here are going around $50.
I think we just need to wait a few months to see floor price at $100...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Anybody here can tell me whats the average price now in oct 2016 for nnn .info .i mean 3n .info domains

•••
3N.info with 0 or 4 ~ 100-200 $
3N.info NO 0 or 4 ~ 400-2000 $

Anybody here can tell me whats the average price now in oct 2016 for nnn .info .i mean 3n .info domains

•••
•••
I Have only 7n .com and 5n . Info

•••
•••
•••
Where are you seeing these sales?
If you went to namebio.com you would most likely see this is old data, those prices cannot be easily achieved this year

•••
Any ideas what the floor is on NNNN.info?

I see some interesting one on Godaddy Closeouts so I'm guessing its not that high?

•••
Any ideas what the floor is on NNNN.info?

I see some interesting one on Godaddy Closeouts so I'm guessing its not that high?

NNNN.info from 20 $ (no 0 4)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back