IT.COM

discuss NNNN.co picking up?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i don't see any available anymore! There used to be thousands few months before
I see the floor at around $12+renewal in GD auctions and almost none expiring nor deleting I the coming 10 days
Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you sure about that renewal price ?

•••
Are you sure about that renewal price ?
Sorry misread, the cost to carry .co's is too much for the numeric market I think, I do think there are some good LLL's though

•••
Yes its costly, but I see that nothing is even dropping soon!
Anyone has a clue about any bulk buys or sales happening?

•••
Namebio shows 6 sales for the year at about $225 on average

•••
Yes its costly, but I see that nothing is even dropping soon!
Anyone has a clue about any bulk buys or sales happening?

A couple of months ago, there were 300+ available to hand register. Later one guy registered them all. Recently I sold one NNNN with 0 for $69 in NJ.

Last edited:
•••
Not surprised. Numerics are easy to understand and profit from...but some people make it hard to understand and accept.

•••
Not surprised. Numerics are easy to understand and profit from...but some people make it hard to understand and accept.
The question is, if the Chinese are the main buyers, are they interested in this extension?

•••
The question is, if the Chinese are the main buyers, are they interested in this extension?
I dont think that matters, because numerics in good extensions have demand either way. Might take a while for demand to tighten up/supply to dry up with .co, but i would be very surprised if it doesnt happen soon/eventually regardless of chinese involvement.

•••
I dont think that matters, because numerics in good extensions have demand either way. Might take a while for demand to tighten up/supply to dry up with .co, but i would be very surprised if it doesnt happen soon/eventually regardless of chinese involvement.
I have never been to a numeric website other than a chinese sales site such as 4.cn or 22.cn, plus many other numeric chinese sales sites that are .coms. You need to understand the reasons behind numeric domain name investing, the chinese folk treat them like shares and also as status symbols. That is why I only hold .coms in this genre, they are liquid right up to 6N If you have seen a 4N .co website please do share.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back