IT.COM

advice NLL .com how much is worth ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am looking to sell 3NJ com , aged domain name , easy to remember, but unsure what list price should I get , sell it out right or do auction ? How much you guys think my domain is worth ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am looking to sell 3NJ com , aged domain name , easy to remember, but unsure what list price should I get , sell it out right or do auction ? How much you guys think my domain is worth ?
List it $1988 with offers, and move on, drop it before renewal

Last edited:
•••
•••
I take it back, didn't realize NLL are actually being sold,L ist it $1988 with offers, and move on, don't drop it, personally I don't buy any number domains

•••
🔤 Honestly, we’d recommend considering an “auction with a reserve” first. In the event it didn’t sell, we’d “open to accept offers” for a bit; and ultimately “list it at bottom price” last.

#️⃣ Some in the forum would disagree; and partially due to having a bias against number domains in general. However, we believe there’s a soft number trend that’s emerging.

🔁 Without diving deep, number domains are the craze in the blockchain and decentralized domain realm; which SEEMS to be spilling over into centralized domains. Not fast though.

⤴️ We’d only imagine this will continue. As for how much revenue will be generated, only time will tell. This is why we’d recommend giving the name some time to sell if it suits your finances.

👉 Needless to say, you have to do what works for you and your circumstance. Simply keep in mind that .com, short and new brands being launched everyday gives you some prospects.

🤝 Hopefully this helps.

🗣 Mel
QUAD Domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back