IT.COM

Nixism Web Hosting Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone,

Recently i signed up with Nixism webhosting as they seemed helpful and proffesional when in the process of looking although how teribly wrong i was!

As soon as i sent payment for the hosting there has been nothing but trouble, the support is useless they dont even know how to fix their own server issues. And if i ask them for any sort of assistance i receive a very short and rude response saying to do it myself or you are wrong.

Uptime is very poor, i recently set-up a site this morning about 3 hours ago and my site has been live for a bout 30 minutes of that time, this is the poorest uptime i have ever seen worse than a poor free host.

Honestly i would never use their service again and would highly recommend no one else go through what i have been through.

In 1 week of being with them, i have hardly any up time, poor support, a server that is installed wrong and sends me error emails that fill my inbox and rude responses when i ask for help.

In a few words: Terrible support, Rude, Very Poor Uptime, Dont know what they are doing.

Stay Clear of them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow, it's like you didn't even read the incredible post that jack made...

anyone else want a shot at trying to explain to blaZ3n what he's doing wrong? it seems like all the bad reviews of nixism on the internet and this thread aren't making enough of an impression on him.

this should be your new slogan.

Why are you still posting? This does not concern you..

•••
Although in a round about way people are trying to help you, you're conducting yourself like a badly behaved 14 year old. Sort it out.

•••
Instead of denying everything and having a go at people you should be taking the negative reviews and learning from them so that next time this doesnt happen. Negative feedback can also be good feedback in the long run, if your going to be successful in business you should learn this.

This explains your childish approach to negative criticism.

Taken from his website:

My name is Gainor Bostwick, I am 17 years old, soon to be 18. I am going into my senior year in high school. I am a web developer. I own and manage a lot of websites that have been very profitable. Within the last couple of months, I successfully launched my own company, Nixism Web Hosting, that has done very well.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Also on your front page of your website Nixism | Where Clients Matter it states that there is a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Not a good business practice if you cannot honor a guarantee you make for customers.

•••
The Nixism representative has made the company look much worse than the OP did.

From the first post,
They lacked professionalism and any real proof against the OP's claims.
Anyone can just type uptimes and a set of load averages

•••
The Nixism representative has made the company look much worse than the OP did.

From the first post,
They lacked professionalism and any real proof against the OP's claims.
Anyone can just type uptimes and a set of load averages

Im pretty sure its a 1 person host, unless they all have a bad attitude and poor service.

But i only ever had 1 person answer my support tickets and sales person was the same guy.

•••
Im pretty sure its a 1 person host, unless they all have a bad attitude and poor service.

But i only ever had 1 person answer my support tickets and sales person was the same guy.

That is your guess. We have their representative here and he can as prove that as disapprove that.

•••
Instead of denying everything and having a go at people you should be taking the negative reviews and learning from them so that next time this doesnt happen. Negative feedback can also be good feedback in the long run, if your going to be successful in business you should learn this.

Denying? I have proof for every lie you make up.

I understand if you are being truthful but you are not, you are the one that is acting immature and unprofessional. You have no proof to backup what you claim, while on the other hand we have all the proof.

Yes, we do appreciate negative feedback.. but why have to lie?

This explains your childish approach to negative criticism.

Taken from his website:

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Also on your front page of your website Nixism | Where Clients Matter it states that there is a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Not a good business practice if you cannot honor a guarantee you make for customers.

I do not see any negative criticism, I see lies from your party.

We have 2 separate Terms of Service, and you are aware of this. We have one for shared, and reseller clients and one for our VPS and Dedicated Server clients.

That interview you see there, was conducted a very long time ago.. so whats your point?

Like I said, this is between Morgan and I, I do not see why the others are posting.. You guys are spamming this thread for no reason at all..

•••
bLaZ3n said:
Like I said, this is between Morgan and I, I do not see why the others are posting.. You guys are spamming this thread for no reason at all..
BlaZ3n - This thread is titled "Nixism Web Hosting Review" NOT "BlaZ3n and Morgan's private discussion". How am I spamming by adding my input on the awful service and uptime that I experienced while I was with Nixism??

You should probably just quit arguing with everyone. You have made your point. This thread surely cannot be helping you grow your business. But, since you insist on keeping it up I'll just go ahead and throw this thread out there: Nixism.com down AGAIN - Web Hosting Talk

blaZ3n said:
We haven't had any serious downtime in the past 9 months.. When I say "serious" I mean more than 5-10 minutes of downtime.
How many months? Back in January, when the server was down for two days and cost lots of people revenue, all you could do was send out an apology letter asking for sympathy because it also cost you lots of customers and business.. Pfft. :zzz:

•••
How many months? Back in January, when the server was down for two days and cost lots of people revenue, all you could do was send out an apology letter asking for sympathy because it also cost you lots of customers and business.. Pfft. :zzz:

I did not consider that downtime because it is something that was controllable.

Everything was explained in that thread, so I won't start it here.

This is between Morgan and Myself.

•••
what about all the bad nixism reviews on the internet? are all those cases also just between you and your former clients?

Nixism Reviews - Hosting Reviews at Hostjury
- four people here think nixism sucks, dating from october 2007 to july 2009 (this month!)

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/NixismHosting.html
- three people here think nixism sucks, dating from january 2008 to june 2009 (last month!)

Nixism reviews - Read user reviews of Nixism at WebHostingReviews.com
- two more reviews abuot how nixism sucks

:rolleyes:

•••
what about all the bad nixism reviews on the internet? are all those cases also just between you and your former clients?

Nixism Reviews - Hosting Reviews at Hostjury
- four people here think nixism sucks, dating from october 2007 to july 2009 (this month!)

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/NixismHosting.html
- three people here think nixism sucks, dating from january 2008 to june 2009 (last month!)

Nixism reviews - Read user reviews of Nixism at WebHostingReviews.com
- two more reviews abuot how nixism sucks

:rolleyes:

Those are all from the same person, who publicly said he would try his best to ruin our reputation and it hasn't worked.

Why don't you check the domains out.. its all the same person.. if he changed domain.. check the email if you can..

Why are you still posting here?

This is my last post in this thread, since this isn't going anywhere.. This has become a meaningless debate. I am only going to respond to Morgan.

Good bye.

•••
What have i made up Blazen?

Nothing i have mentioned here has been a lie, please tell me what i have lied about?

All i have done is make a post about my experience with your service, after i tried to sort this out privately in which Nixism didnt want to find a resolution.

Im sure if i made this post on webhostingtalk there would be many people to back my accusations (as you would call it).

•••
What have i made up Blazen?

Nothing i have mentioned here has been a lie, please tell me what i have lied about?

All i have done is make a post about my experience with your service, after i tried to sort this out privately in which Nixism didnt want to find a resolution.

Im sure if i made this post on webhostingtalk there would be many people to back my accusations (as you would call it).

Lie #1: http://www.namepros.com/3522837-post2.html

Lie #2: http://www.namepros.com/3525921-post24.html

•••

Lie 1: I was trying to perform tasks on the server but it kept going down, i was creating emails in the cpanel on a domain and every 10 minutes it would go down for 30+ minutes at a time. It wasnt my internet connection. Then without touching anything it would be working again when i kept refreshing for an hour or so.

Lie 2: It had been a week since registering and none of my sites where moved hence my account wasnt up. I changed hosts and they had done it within 1 hour with the exact same information given to them as i gave you.

•••
Lie 1: I was trying to perform tasks on the server but it kept going down, i was creating emails in the cpanel on a domain and every 10 minutes it would go down for 30+ minutes at a time. It wasnt my internet connection. Then without touching anything it would be working again when i kept refreshing for an hour or so.

Lie 2: It had been a week since registering and none of my sites where moved hence my account wasnt up. I changed hosts and they had done it within 1 hour with the exact same information given to them as i gave you.

#1.
I can provide proof that the server has been online for the last month. So, it must of been your connection having problems.

#2.
Our migration policy is strict, as you can see here: Nixism | Switch to Nixism
Look at point #3, if your website(s) over 250MB we won't transfer it. But, at the same time we were having problems connecting to your old server using SSH.

•••
#1.
I can provide proof that the server has been online for the last month. So, it must of been your connection having problems.

If you can just do it. I suppose that will stop the arguments about you.
Good luck

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back