IT.COM

discuss Nike launches Swoosh.nike to show its Wearable NFTs

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Nike launches Swoosh.nike to show its wearable NFTs. This NFTs can be used by Avatar on Metaverse. You can use Nike shoes while visiting Metaverse City.

Check it at Swoosh.nike

Metaverse is not dead, major Popular Fashion brands had created wearable NFTs to be used by avatars in Metaverse.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To me it's the fact that companies like Nike want to get in on "the metaverse" that makes it unappealing.

•••
Nike will sell
virtual collections & phygitals,
as they say it on their website www.swoosh.nike

•••
Don't think it's dead but it's a long long way to go for the tech to match the hype......

Around 15 - 20 years away.......maybe longer

Companies need to position themselves for the short to long term - they'll probably make a few quid in the mean time by doing things like this.....

Nice graph below.......

1668769518378.png

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/gartners-hype-cycle-metaverse-10-year/

•••
•••
If they launched this today, when do you think they started working on it? Probably when NFT's were a thing

•••
If they launched this today, when do you think they started working on it? Probably when NFT's were a thing
Even though (art) NFTs aren't that hyped at the moment, Nike is still doing a good amount of cash on it.

Just btw. as the BoredApeYachtClub (if you look at the prices for their nfts in average, they aren't lowever compared to 1 year back).

Nike will start to launch NFTs at swoosh.nike from jan. 2023 forward.

As for other NFTs, gaming for ex., GameStop just made $5 mio. of revenue in its first week.

However, regarding Nike's phygital appraoch (buy / design it virtually, then let it be produced),
there might be a problem:

Last edited:
•••
Just btw. as the BoredApeYachtClub (if you look at the prices for their nfts in average, they aren't lowever compared to 1 year back).
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

There are many people on forums posting false information and are causing people to lose massive amounts of money. They are in my opinion fraudsters!

Justin Bieber Paid $1.3 Million for a Bored Ape NFT. It’s Now Worth $69K

Bored Ape Yacht Club Buyers Drop Off By 90% to 16-Month Low

The Floor Price for Bored Ape’s Otherdeed NFTs Is Crashing

The hype around NFTs was starting to wane this year even before FTX went belly up, recent data shows. Bored Ape Yacht Club has seen its market cap fall by $2 billion in the past seven months, according to Crypto Presales.

If you have any morals left, call these people out when they do it. Probably they are NFT holders sitting on mega loses.

•••

There are many people on forums posting false information and are causing people to lose massive amounts of money. They are in my opinion fraudsters!

The hype around NFTs was starting to wane this year even before FTX went belly up, recent data shows. Bored Ape Yacht Club has seen its market cap fall by $2 billion in the past seven months, according to Crypto Presales.

If you have any morals left, call these people out when they do it. Probably they are NFT holders sitting on mega loses.
I wrote:

"BoredApeYachtClub (if you look at the prices for their nfts in average, they aren't lowever compared to 1 year back)."

bayc avg price.PNG

https://nftpricefloor.com/bored-ape-yacht-club

What you see, is clearly confirming my case, and what I said.

Oct. 25 as in pic / or Nov. 19 2021 avg price is lower, than todays avg price.
(you can check it by your own by visiting the link).

I hope this erases your concerns about my post.

Last edited:
•••
I wrote:

"BoredApeYachtClub (if you look at the prices for their nfts in average, they aren't lowever compared to 1 year back)."

Show attachment 227244
https://nftpricefloor.com/bored-ape-yacht-club

What you see, is clearly confirming my case, and what I said.

Oct. 25 as in pic / or Nov. 19 2021 avg price is lower, than todays avg price.
(you can check it by your own by visiting the link).

I hope this erases your concerns about my post.
I know what you wrote, understood what you wrote, this is why I replied with links. Your motivation in selecting a range without addressing the incredible financial losses people are dealing with within the NFT space is HIGHTLY Suspicious! I am confident that the links I shared will at least stop some people from investing in NFT's without doing more research first.

•••
I know what you wrote, understood what you wrote, this is why I replied with links. Your motivation in selecting a range without addressing the incredible financial losses people are dealing with within the NFT space is HIGHTLY Suspicious! I am confident that the links I shared will at least stop some people from investing in NFT's without doing more research first.
Friend,
I do not mean to convince people to invest in NFTs.

I never invested in (art) NFTs either !

And I understand clearly what you are linking to; people lost money on this stuff.
(That's neither mine nore your fault; this are free markets, anyone can do what he/she wants with their money).

I solely state some facts:

GameStop NFT marketplace had a revenue of $5 mio. in its first week!

https://tokenist.com/gamestops-nft-marketplace-clears-5m-in-1-week-whats-to-come/

BAYC are, at least, one of the most sustainable NFTs (in average).

NIKE is clearly bestseller in the nft space ($185 mio dollar).

https://forkast.news/headlines/nike-highest-earning-brand-nft-sales/

And if any person, like Justin Bieber, bought an ape NFT for $1.2 mio, which is now worth ~$100k,
then this is their fault.

Or in other words: this is art. Prices go up, prices go down.

Edit: how can you disagree on the chart I show from my post above?

This is a chart, which proves what I said.

If you don't believe the chart/stats, then I cannot help.

Last edited:
•••
Friend,
I do not mean to convince people to invest in NFTs.

I never invested in (art) NFTs either !

And I understand clearly what you are linking to; people lost money on this stuff.
(That's neither mine nore your fault; this are free markets, anyone can do what he/she wants with their money).

I solely state some facts:

GameStop NFT marketplace had a revenue of $5 mio. in its first week!

https://tokenist.com/gamestops-nft-marketplace-clears-5m-in-1-week-whats-to-come/

BAYC are, at least, one of the most sustainable NFTs (in average).

NIKE is clearly bestseller in the nft space ($185 mio dollar).

https://forkast.news/headlines/nike-highest-earning-brand-nft-sales/

And if any person, like Justin Bieber, bought an ape NFT for $1.2 mio, which is now worth ~$100k,
then this is their fault.

Or in other words: this is art. Prices go up, prices go down.

Edit: how can you disagree on the chart I show from my post above?

This is a chart, which proves what I said.

If you don't believe the chart/stats, then I cannot help.
People not trying to convince do not select a range, they are honest and talk about both sides. Charts like yours are used by stock scammers, forex scammers and others to destroy peoples money. People should never only see one side.

I don't know what the future holds about anything, what I do know is, that the next people that lose money in any investment, might be people that were pitched using a selective chart and other data.

I don't need you to help me understand anything, all I needed was to understand your post and to instantly issue a warning to protect others just like I did with fraudulent escrow companies.

Last edited:
•••
People not trying to convince do not select a range, they are honest and talk about both sides. Charts like yours are used by stock scammers, forex scammers and others to destroy peoples money. People should never only see one side.

I don't know what the future holds about anything, what I do know is, that the next people that lose money in any investment, might be people that were pitched using a selective chart and other data.

I don't need you to help me understand anything, all I needed was to understand your post and to instantly issue a warning to protect others just like I did with fraudulent escrow companies.
Ehm... honestly. I don't think so.

I don't think that there had been any charts at that point in time, when that run on BAYC began.

I don't think, that people invested in them solely from a monetary perspective, but much more to own a piece of hype art.

(in other words, mostly people that have too much money and don't know where to throw it).

Whatever, ...

•••
Ehm... honestly. I don't think so.

I don't think that there had been any charts at that point in time, when that run on BAYC began.

I don't think, that people invested in them solely from a monetary perspective, but much more to own a piece of hype art.

(in other words, mostly people that have too much money and don't know where to throw it).

Whatever, ...
For others that honestly are trying to understand what I mean by people that manipulate using charts, consider if someone told you that FTX is actually not bad because compared to three years ago the price now is actually higher
ftxgarbage.PNG

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ftx-token/

•••

Some people miss understood NFTs as picture. Some bought and sold meaningless NFTs those even won't be able to be used in Metaverse space.

But there are real investment in future of the internet, the form are NFTs :

- Wearable
- Land Parcels
- Building and Decoration NFTs
- etc.

The price is also not crazy, I don't even understand what will they use Bored Ape Yatch Club NFTs except for their FB profile. Is it Avatar friendly on Metaverse space like Deventraland or Sand Box? I don't know, because I don't have this million $ NFTs, so I can't try to use it as my Avatar in Decentraland or Sand Box. So why people spent million $ on this NFT? Because they don't understand what NFTs are for..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back