Dynadot

advice nfts.gripe in REDEMPTION! Need urgent help from fellow domainers!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

keywordrichdomains

Established Member
Impact
I received a message from Dynadot that my domain name nfts.gripe is on redemption in a few hours. I think I have a few hours to renew it if I spend $32.99. Is it a wise decision to renew this domain name spending mentioned price?

It seems that the nfts.com sold for 98,111,111 USD on 2022-07-31. So I am in a bit confusion whether I should keep it or not!

Also, how to understand this domain creates any demand in expired auction platforms right now? I will appreciate your timely significant comments.

Hope this would give information to thousands of other domain investors as well in terms of how to take a decision on such difficult and confusing situations, especially in this ongoing financial crisis.

Please respond at the earliest. Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold for 15 million
Not difficult and confusing lol
Flush it

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
I can't find any reported sales for this extension - don't even think Namebio have it on their system it's that bad.....

Save yourself the money and don't renew it......

Funny thing is....it will probably get bids on the expiration auction because of the .com sale.... but I wouldn't worry about it - I highly doubt any end user will ever buy this, it's one of the worst extensions I have come across.....

•••
Upvote 0
According to NameBio, most nfts.<extension> sales were low $xxx. Considering how many extensions there are, and what everyone above said about .gripe, don't renew.

•••
Upvote 0
Never heard of .gripe, and don't really like it tbh (n)

•••
Upvote 0
renew it.
nft/nfts booming.
I sold a domain name high 4 figure not any record at namebio similar extension.
don't compare at namebio. only 5 -10% sold record here. dan and many private sellers never disclosed

•••
Upvote 0
renew it.
nft/nfts booming.
I sold a domain name high 4 figure not any record at namebio similar extension.
don't compare at namebio. only 5 -10% sold record here. dan and many private sellers never disclosed
Thanks for your valuable comment. As you said I decided to experiment it one more year!

•••
Upvote 0
I know that everyone has their own opinions and thoughts, but if you need to really "think" about renewing a questionable name, don't do it. Especially with an extension as bad as .gripe. If your upside in a perfect scenario is low XXX, it's not worth it at all. Just because it has a trendy word doesn't mean it will be worth anything. Again, just my two cents. I hope you prove us wrong and make a bundle!

•••
Upvote 0
Back