Dynadot

news NFTs.com Acquired for $15 Million

NameSilo
Watch

kalr

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When NFTS.com was first registered, they had no idea what it would be worth. NFT wasn't even a thing.
I think it had something change in 2019, maybe it sold or maybe the owner wised up and put it up for sale when they saw the NFT world growing.

•••
I said overpaid, because I don't see any value or meaning in any NFT. If it is a real market with reasonable foundation then this price can be justified. I'm happy to see such a sale (I'm not jealous at all). I might have nft domains as well. If someone tells us why a nft thing has any value , this would be great.
might be the same guy that bought https://www.digitalartists.com/ from Mike decided to go all in here to build an OpenSea competitor ?

•••
Topdom to answer your question from Forbes: "An NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items and videos. They are bought and sold online, frequently with cryptocurrency, and they are generally encoded with the same underlying software as many cryptos."

Understand that at this price there is a huge market and it like the Internet is here to stay.

•••
•••
NFT.com > NFTs.com

Unreal how domains can sell in such different ranges in the hands of different sellers.
$15 million, is simply fantastic.

Congrats to all parties involved.

•••
why a nft thing has any value
Because there is a demand. Simple as that.

Most NFTs are total garbage, but not all. NFTs are here to stay, just like blockchain and crypto.

•••
Incredible sale. I need to stay on top of current trends related to crypto for sure.

•••
BTW, $15M for NFTs.com is a great sale for the seller and not a steal. The steal was Crypto.com for $2M.

•••
Wow! Amazing sale!
I'm glad I didn't take the low offers on NFTs.finance!

•••
Remember what Rick Schwartz said when he mentioned that "NFT" .com should have went for this price or more :xf.wink:...

•••
BTW, $15M for NFTs.com is a great sale for the seller and not a steal. The steal was Crypto.com for $2M.
$2m? Doing a quick Google search, it reportedly sold for $12m.

•••
In that case it was an OK price. I mentioned $2M quickly out of my head without checking. Who can remember correctly all those sales ;)

•••
Seller sold at the right time and a good price I reckon. Would be surprised if the fad lasts more than a few years longer.
I’m seeing NFTs fading already. Hopefully it’s all gone in a few months.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats to the seller and buyer. Thank you @kalr for sharing

•••
I've never heard of that company that bought it, maybe a crypto millionaire with a startup?

•••
Fair deal for both sides. NFT.com is a fantastic domain! Congrats to the seller!

•••
Back