Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

henry93

DomainFlirt.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Everyone, ✌️

So, here are some stats and facts -

NFT and Exchange - both words are well-known and self-explanatory.

.net is the extension. And that's why I am confused and unsure about its true worth.
  • 75+ Extensions taken.
  • 312 domains matched on dotDB.
.com version redirects to a working website. But it seems like it's not that popular.

Kindly help me with reseller value (if I wish to sell it within a few months) and end-user value (if I hold it for up to 3 or 5 years).

Thanks in Advance :xf.smile:
Feel free to leave any feedback. ✏️

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For something trendy like NFT, I'm often hesitant to pin an estimate or guess on it. I believe you could get a pretty tempting offer on this one, strong combination. That doesn't really tell much in terms of what you should do or expected value, but adjust accordingly, depending on your end user and their capabilities IMO

Last edited:
•••
Solid X,XXX end-user
Low to mid XXX reseller

Last edited:
•••
For something trendy like NFT, I'm often hesitant to pin an estimate or guess on it. I believe you could get a pretty tempting offer on this one, strong combination. That doesn't really tell much in terms of what you should do or expected value, but adjust accordingly, depending on your end user and their capabilities IMO
@jhm Thanks for the appraisal brother. Yup, I'm ready for the tempting offer.

And I am glad that you are always available in this section to help everyone. Respect ✅

Solid X,XXX end-user
Low to mid XXX reseller

Thanks brother,

Let's see.
I hope to hit these numbers soon.
Will let everyone know. 😊

•••
•••
Low $xx to High $xx

Hi, any particular reason for such a low valuation?

What about the end user sale? - kindly guide in that direction too.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back