NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameJi

The Domain LoverTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, don't see much of a value: it's too long, 3 words, plural, and way too specific area. NFTAuctions would be awesome, but auctions for NFT Domains?

•••
Sorry, don't see much of a value: it's too long, 3 words, plural, and way too specific area. NFTAuctions would be awesome, but auctions for NFT Domains?
Thanks. Just like other NFT assets, domain names can be auctioned as NFTs with no renewal for say 10 years (the seller takes care of advanced renewal). I was thinking what are pros and cons on selling domains as NFTs.

•••
Thanks. Just like other NFT assets, domain names can be auctioned as NFTs with no renewal for say 10 years (the seller takes care of advanced renewal). I was thinking what are pros and cons on selling domains as NFTs.

Yes, I understand it. But you can find NFT auctioned on regular domain names auctions within a couple clicks. That's why I am saying that it's an extremely narrow niche, and a small chance that someone decides not only to auction NFT only, but also to buy a domain from you.
But if you bought it recently, let it hang online for like $150, to see if any fish come up, but if it's close to renewal, I'd drop it..

•••
I would adore if this was NFTAuction.com (currently for sale at DAN)

Agree with the above, sadly. Too long, undesirable...don't see a domain auction for NFT anytime soon, its all about the art. To pick up good NFT domains is tricky, they have to be good to stand a chance

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back