Dynadot

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

NameSilo
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bro let me tell you something its hard for .com owners to believe that an 8 year old domain name is selling more than 20 .coms
Fact Check - Wrong.
Source - Actual reported sales.

Brad

•••
But the bad news is that in the near future you will dig a grave for all your dot coms because it has no place in Web 3. And you have to sell your domains for the cheapest amount, even those high-level domains!
Since basically all the largest crypto exchanges use .COM, you better let them know!!!

Brad

•••
Since basically all the largest crypto exchanges use .COM, you better let them know!!!

As I said before .com will be for backup Because they started their work in web2!

Did they buy .com in web 3??!!!!

look at coin.com what they do! buy and sell coin. Now look at coin.xyz in web3 what they wanna do! Trade in digital world and web3.

All of those crypto .com owners will pay big money to get all xyz they want! because they have no choice follow tech.

Last edited:
•••
bro let me tell you something its hard for .com owners to believe that an 8 year old domain name is selling more than 20 .coms

But the bad news is that in the near future you will dig a grave for all your dot coms because it has no place in Web 3. And you have to sell your domains for the cheapest amount, even those high-level domains!

Look at sedo top list, there is a lot of top .com for years and years and nobody don't wanna buy them they have bid but cheap bid ! .Now Imagine web3 comes and what will happen!!

As I said before there is no record in 1993 how many .coms could sell like xyz!

The word illusion is revealed when we enter the new stage of the Internet! and when you hear everyday xyz sold more than 100k. Be ready for more and more shock news.

Let's take a look at some .XYZ reported sales over the last few days -

delivery.xyz $494
mortgage.xyz $260
security.xyz $223
talk.xyz $210
ford.xyz $200
vodka.xyz $130
engineer.xyz $128
flowers.xyz $105
treatment.xyz $101
industry.xyz $470
quality.xyz $576
technology.xyz $888

I sold one random two word photography related .COM yesterday for more than all those combined.
Most of those terms are multi-million dollar domains in .COM.

I assume most have premium renewals attached. It just shows that even for the best terms, premium renewals make them unappealing as an investment.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

delivery.xyz $494
mortgage.xyz $260
security.xyz $223
talk.xyz $210
ford.xyz $200
vodka.xyz $130
engineer.xyz $128
flowers.xyz $105
treatment.xyz $101
industry.xyz $470
quality.xyz $576
technology.xyz $888

I sold one random two word photography related .COM yesterday for more than all those combined.

I assume most have premium renewals attached. It just shows that even for the best terms, premium renewals make them unappealing as an investment.

Brad
😄 lets look at pen.xyz

•••

delivery.xyz is on sale 51k . where is your source!? Delusion > you see 51000 >> $494 😆😆😆

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••

delivery.xyz $494
mortgage.xyz $260
security.xyz $223
talk.xyz $210
ford.xyz $200
vodka.xyz $130
engineer.xyz $128
flowers.xyz $105
treatment.xyz $101
industry.xyz $470
quality.xyz $576
technology.xyz $888

Brad

Brad

not all single keyword .xyz domains have premium renewals ... my partner and I pay standard renewals on wines.xyz and whiskey.xyz

Also you always argue the same point, it’s pretty damn clear that you don’t agree with anyone here supporting .xyz and (so) what’s the point of arguing “debating” something you don’t understand

I mean honestly, how are you going to compare a Rolex (.com) to a citizen’s watch (.xyz) ^ literally the analogy makes no sense, and neither .extension ranks higher then the other on any major search engine - but you know this already ... you also know that .xyz was the 1st domain .extension to have both ENS and DNS authority, yes .com has joined the bandwagon as well as 10 other traditional domain .extensions (but) to sidetrack the statement and present poor .xyz sale examples isn’t growing our industry ... it’s not even making the .com more valuable

And (why) do you think Verisign tried to sell .health for $25M to Afilias ... why do you think Amazon and Google are literally bidding tens of millions of dollars against each other in private auction to own certain .extensions

If you want to help sustain the industry and grow the value of what it is we all have, then support your fellow man

https://bitcoin.org and https://ethereum.org still don’t own their .com domains (yet) they’ve attained a $1T market valuation ... while someone out there rides along their coat tails

At the end of the day, you’ve got 2,000,000,000 sites online, you cannot limit them all to .com / and I promise you this, you can dislike this all you want, but time is a variable that neither you or I or anyone out there can control ... we’ve hit the 2,000,000,000 mark within 35 years, imagine where technology is today and how young our industry is, when compared to 100 year old industries that still haven’t attained the value that we have.

Invest in good names, doesn’t matter if it’s .com .xyz or .horse ... if you own a name that makes sense, and you pay a standard renewal, what’s there to lose.

•••

Look at sedo top list, there is a lot of top .com for years and years and nobody don't wanna buy them they have bid but cheap bid ! .Now Imagine web3 comes and what will happen!!

As I said before there is no record in 1993 how many .coms could sell like xyz!

The word illusion is revealed when we enter the new stage of the Internet! and when you hear everyday xyz sold more than 100k. Be ready for more and more shock news.
well said

•••
I don care how many .com jealous owners are here. I have 3 of top best xyz and I had 2 that I sold it amazing! Watch and wait for the future and you will see what will happen.

Last edited:
•••
If you want to help sustain the industry and grow the value of what it is we all have, then support your fellow man
People can invest in what they want to invest in. If you have standard renewals there is a far better value proposition.

What I don't support is a registry using variable, premium renewals. You can see from the auction results that these premiums make even the best of the best terms worth peanuts on the resale market.

At least I hope that list I posted has premium renewals, because if this level of term is selling for a few hundred dollars otherwise, that is even worse.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to say this but to me .xyz is for beggars who can't afford the king of TLD's which is .com. :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Sorry to say this but to me .xyz is for beggars who can't afford the king of TLD's which is .com. :ROFL:

sorry to say this - ignorance is blis, ‘tis folly to be wise ... and to assume that one invests in an .extension (because) they cannot afford the .com is a ridiculous assumption

In fact ^ with time being an important variable here, now is the time to invest in prime keywords in certain .extensions that make sense

Also @bmugford I agree with your statement about “renewal prices” - they must be fair for both the investor(s) and endusers

@iTesla I’m not one to brag, but here’s some proof that I have all the time in the world to see these investments mature into what they ultimately will become, so long as they are good names.

Attachments

• D63FAE3D-F136-4E10-AD78-50D3557D726C.jpeg
    D63FAE3D-F136-4E10-AD78-50D3557D726C.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
•••
not getting any of those afternic offers and porkbun not even sending the fast transfer approval mail, but this NFT thing is getting boring pathetic snobbish decadentish.

Last edited:
•••
.Horse has a better chance to replace .XYZ than .XYZ has to replace .COM.
I think we all agree.

I'd like to take the opportunity to share Porkbun's RDAP Base URL with you.

It's literally a cart before a porkbun horse.

https://cart-before.porkbun.horse/rdap/

You can immediately see the flexibility you have with a .horse TLD.

Enjoy the experience.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back