opinion NFT or NFTs?

NameSilo
Watch

bolo

Established Member
Impact
Which is preferable in a domain name?

Your opinion is valid here.

FWIW, my newbie opinion is NFTs makes much more sense, and that's how people say the term.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone have an alternative opinion?

•••
NFT is more brandable. Singulars are usually more sought after and used in Branding. There are some rare exceptions to this, but NFT isn't one if them.

Beware that when beginners start domaining they're more susceptible to developing a wishful thinking type of "syndrome" that makes them see more advantages to having the kind of domains they're invested in, often against even their own common sense and professional advice.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's not to say that "NFTs" won't sell. Just a lot less.

Last edited:
•••
Kw+nfts is ok
Nfts+kw is poor

•••
Kw+nfts is ok
Nfts+kw is poor
Nfts + (/ music )
Nfts + (/ art )
Nfts + (/ shop )
Nfts + Only best keywords can make good profit
Nfts + //artistsgallery or nfts + //artists ( not like that )

i Have something like that domains but😁 , i know these domains are trash
gambling

•••
Hmm

NFTsmarketplace.com just sold for $2000.00

With an S.

•••
Hmm

NFTsmarketplace.com just sold for $2000.00

With an S.

Yeah but NFTmarketplace.com would probably sell for well over $100,000 if it wasn't already owned by a company!

But saying that nftsmarketplace could have been a domainer purchase since it was acquired via dropcatch

Last edited:
•••
Yeah but NFTmarketplace.com would probably sell for well over $100,000 if it wasn't already owned by a company!

But saying that nftsmarketplace could have been a domainer purchase since it was acquired via dropcatch
I take from your post that you think NFT is better than NFTs

•••
NFTs work ok at the end of a keyword but in general yes NFT would be my preference in most cases

•••
•••
KW+NFTs works for me and is my was my first choice for some domains i regged,

ARNFTs.eth
VRNFTs.eth
XRNFTs.eth

yeah it's one character longer but for me it just fits better.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back