Dynadot

domain nft .guru

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JohnAmibo

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a fan of .guru, but obviously it is a top term. It has potential.

Brad

•••
A really nice name.

"Nftguru" is taken in +30 extensions, so the combination is great.

Nft.app was sold for $50k. Nft.rentals was sold for ~$8k.

Without researching it further I would say a mid $xxxx to a mid $xxxxx. I can see that it's listed for 20.000 GBP. I think it might be realistic.

Can I ask about the renewal price?

•••
Hello,

The highest reported .guru sale was an exact 5 figure 10K for Games.guru and it was the only five figure reported sale 7 years ago.

We've multiple 1 letter .guru names sold for low to mid xxx price range.

A low to mid xxxx is a fair price IMO, may be higher? May be but I personally don't think so.

Good luck!

•••
@bmugford @Fancy.domains @DN Fuel Thanks for the insight and replies

In regard to the renewal price, it's around $35 per year to renew, roughly 3/4 times the price of a .com so while it is a higher cost, I don't think it's high enough to be a deciding factor?

and based on the insights shared above, if it was your domain would you keep it listed for $20,000 or would you half the current price. Was kind of hoping for a relatively quick sale however I understand a buyer for this kind of domain is not going to be found overnight

Also on sedo there is an auction coming up for nft .be, this has a reserve price range of 5,000 EUR - 9,999 EUR and has had quite a lot of viewers since it got listed (auction starts in 20 days and there has been 750+ viewers) How dose my domain compare to this one?

Many thanks for your time, Ja

•••
Hello again,

About the renewal factor, it's an important one to consider but relative to other factors like how many offers did you get for that domain? What about the traffic it gets? etc.

It takes time for the right buyer to show up for this kind of domains especially for .guru names as far as I can see.

Auction is good way to gain exposure and attention if you set the reserve price to your desired and fair value, and your domain can get that attention easily IMO.

Wish you the best!

•••
@DN Fuel once again thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience, and helping out a noob

Will give the auction idea some more thought, it's just the initial listing fee that has deterred me so far

•••
@DN Fuel once again thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience, and helping out a noob

Will give the auction idea some more thought, it's just the initial listing fee that has deterred me so far

What's the cost?
And did you receive any offers for this domain yet?

•••
What's the cost?
And did you receive any offers for this domain yet?

It appears to be 59 Euros for an auction on Sedo (not sure if this is the best platform for reselling domains, choose it because it was totally free to list BIN)

and no offers as of yet, I only listed it a few days ago and I'm not entirely sure if others can even make an offer as it is set to Buy it now (I read that BIN gets a lot more exposure than other types of listings on Sedo)

•••
Hello again,

About the renewal factor, it's an important one to consider but relative to other factors like how many offers did you get for that domain? What about the traffic it gets? etc.

It takes time for the right buyer to show up for this kind of domains especially for .guru names as far as I can see.

Auction is good way to gain exposure and attention if you set the reserve price to your desired and fair value, and your domain can get that attention easily IMO.

Wish you the best!

A 35 dollar renewal is totally fine. But it might be a considerable factor with $xxx - $xxxx renewals.

•••
•••
'

Last edited:
•••
Solid / relevant term, in a juicy sector. I can see it being worth thousands, with the right end-user. Take offers

•••
•••
Imo xx to low x,xxx to right end user.

•••
Thanks for everyone's comments

•••
•••
A little over 10 hours to go on this GoDaddy auction ⬆️

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back