IT.COM

question NFT Domains Tell Me More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jedaprin

Established Member
Impact
Hey Just wondering what exactly an NFT domain is the pros and cons to owning one and have you had any success with these

I've searched the internet for info but doesn't really sum up the whole story.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
By NFT domain, do you mean NFTXXX.com or .eth names?
For the first one, people are making amazing money. Of course, you have to be early, you have to make the right investments.
For the second one, I think you will have to keep exploring.

•••
nft domains the second one, is a domain name with no renewal fees. it's extensions are the following but not limited to: .zil, .crypto, .coin, .wallet, .bitcoin, .x, .888, .nft, .dao. It's hosted on your crypto wallet and remains decentralized, it boasts of 1 lifetime payment but again the question for me is it's still decentralized of course, so no one really owns it and you can't say you own it since it's just your name, so im quite still hesitant to register one.

•••
NFTPoker.org listed on Dropcath.com for 59$

•••
From what I understand, these Unstoppable Domains are currently mainly used as easy-to-remember crypto wallet addresses.

This is why I secured My Handy (.) Wallet and My Ready (.) Wallet, just in case :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back