IT.COM

purchases NFT.com domain name acquired for USD $2 million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lost like 10m+ on a domain because it was NFT that fad going on right now.

He probably got what he needed, and was happy to exit quickly.

NFT appears to be a heart stopping ride.

•••
He probably got what he needed, and was happy to exit quickly.

NFT appears to be a heart stopping ride.
That’s my point… a it’s a 3 letter .com and b it’s n.f.t. Not non-fungible token… this domain as so many other options and not just non-fungible tokens

•••
•••
That’s my point… a it’s a 3 letter .com and b it’s n.f.t. Not non-fungible token… this domain as so many other options and not just non-fungible tokens

so you think it sold too high or too low?

•••
•••
Crazy to think that as an LLL this sold low. There are many LL.com’s that have sold for less.

This was a great sale anyway you look at it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Is it? How many 3 letter names have sold for 7 figures?
You made me look :xf.wink:

18 sales at $1,000,000+ before this one.......it's not showing on Namebio....yet

Only 6 reported sales at 2 million+

And only 1 domain in the history of reported LLL .com domain sales history has sold for 10,000,000+ (sex.com sold twice above this - but still 1 domain)

People need to get a grip with the wild it should of sold for this or that outbursts......

•••
@NickB thank you for checking and for the informative post

•••
What would be the second best NFT domain in .com?

•••
•••
•••
•••
This domain is too beautiful.

•••
The owner must be absolutely delighted....THE STEAL OF THE CENTURY....$2m = peanuts!!

•••
There are many LL.com’s that have sold for less.
I’ll prob get shit for this but I think pronounceable, one syllable 3L are more valuable than most 2L, unless the 2L is a word like GO.

It’s just more easy to say and remember CAL than CL.

In the case of nft though it has immense value because of the growing space.

•••
I’ll prob get shit for this but I think pronounceable, one syllable 3L are more valuable than most 2L, unless the 2L is a word like GO.

It’s just more easy to say and remember CAL than CL.

In the case of nft though it has immense value because of the growing space.
I'd love seal.com to buy cl.com

•••
Considering how much NFTs go for, I would have thought the .com would sell for at least the $69m that Beeple sold his collage for.

•••
•••
•••
IMHO, I dont find his tweet genuine but I could be wrong. Personally, id feel down for a bit but such is life.

You got it all wrong. He is delighted he wasn't the guy who made 2 million, but is the guy before the guy.

What a Samaritan. Bless him.

•••
You made me look :xf.wink:

18 sales at $1,000,000+ before this one.......it's not showing on Namebio....yet

Only 6 reported sales at 2 million+

And only 1 domain in the history of reported LLL .com domain sales history has sold for 10,000,000+ (sex.com sold twice above this - but still 1 domain)

People need to get a grip with the wild it should of sold for this or that outbursts......
how much was car.com sold for?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back