Watch

furkantastan

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

How much worth it?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If there's a freelancer called Neymar doing proof reading, that would be alright. Stay away from protected brand names (such as a first name and surname of famous people). Maybe someone from Brazil could say how popular this name is, as I've no idea. I've read online that nobody really knew the name "Neymar" before the footballer came along. Grey area, that would bother me a bit

Last edited:
•••
Do you own this domain, or are you asking for sake of it.... If you own this, do you have a price in mind to share?

•••
•••
If there's a freelancer called Neymar doing proof reading, that would be alright. Stay away from protected brand names (such as a first name and surname of famous people). Maybe someone from Brazil could say how popular this name is, as I've no idea. I've read online that nobody really knew the name "Neymar" before the footballer came along. Grey area, that would bother me a bit

Thanks for comment.

Do you own this domain, or are you asking for sake of it.... If you own this, do you have a price in mind to share?

Yea, its my domain. PMed.

over $500

Thanks for comment.

•••
•••
•••
I have difficulty understanding the use for the end user. Probably someone named Neymar would buy it, so I think hard to sell. If you find a buyer, it can fetch xx to xxx range imo, though I'm not sure.

•••
I have difficulty understanding the use for the end user. Probably someone named Neymar would buy it, so I think hard to sell. If you find a buyer, it can fetch xx to xxx range imo, though I'm not sure.

Thanks for comment. It can be appreciated more after the world cup.

•••
Thanks for comment. It can be appreciated more after the world cup.
Even if Brazil win the world cup I doubt you are going to get a huge amount of offers......

It's not a popular name and if HE wanted to buy his name I'm pretty sure he would go for the .com which is available to buy.....or start legal proceedings......

His website is NeymarJr - com which is seems to be happy with

Other than that you are relying on someone called Neymar wanting it - highly unlikely imo as between 1880 and 2019 there were 2,732 births of people calling they child Neymar, which is a rough average of 20 births a year (I think) so not a very popular name at all......

Other than that you are hoping for someone wanting it to build a fan site, which is very dangerous as it could infringe on HIS copyright and they might get sued or get slapped with a UDRP.......

Last edited:
•••
Even if Brazil win the world cup I doubt you are going to get a huge amount of offers......

It's not a popular name and if HE wanted to buy his name I'm pretty sure he would go for the .com which is available to buy.....or start legal proceedings......

His website is NeymarJr - com which is seems to be happy with

Other than that you are relying on someone called Neymar wanting it - highly unlikely imo as between 1880 and 2019 there were 2,732 births of people calling they child Neymar, which is a rough average of 20 births a year (I think) so not a very popular name at all......

Other than that you are hoping for someone wanting it to build a fan site, which is very dangerous as it could infringe on HIS copyright and they might get sued or get slapped with a UDRP.......

I don't need huge amount of offers. I will sale low to mid $xxxx. Thanks for comment.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back