IT.COM

domain Newbie domain check please - PremierLeague.live and CBDSTaff.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

6x9base13

Impact
Hi All,

Made all the newbie mistakes - went on a buying spree without knowing what I was doing. Anyhow, found this forum now (290 domains later with one sale - NFTSyndicate.com). I have lurked here for awhile so think I have a better feel, but still curious about quite a few domains.

First up - CBDStaff.com as it gets the most traffic parked. With the bourgeoning CBD industry and the increasing specialized recruitment I thought this might be a good one ? ( I tend to stick with themes , so have many cbd related domains such as CBDPlantShop.com etc. , but Staff gets the views.)

I also have PremierLeague.live (In fact a set of 37 domains - PremierLeague , PremierLeagues , PremierLeagueNFT , PremierLeaguesNFT, .live, .store, .shop , .clubs , .coms - you get the picture - can you say hoarder :ROFL: )

I would appreciate your thoughts on those two and general comments on the other concepts if you could ? Does having a bigger set help or are they just likely to be sold one by one ?

Regards, Justin.

EDIT to add - the biggest one missing is PremierLeague.club (without the s). That one is owned by the English football guys themselves.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP

You need to check trademarks before registering names.

"Premier League" is trademarked

Buy 2 or 3 names and try and sell them first. Don't buy all these names that won't sell. If you make a sale, the profit is gone when you add up all those renewal fees

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NP

You need to check trademarks before registering names.

"Premier League" is trademarked

Buy 2 or 3 names and try and sell them first. Don't buy all these names that won't sell. If you make a sale, the profit is gone when you add up all those renewal fees

Mmm, live and learn. When I googled I found over 18 sporting leagues called premier leagues so figured it couldn't be. Shows what assumption does :banghead:

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
Giles beat me to it.. Yeh, you could be on thin ice trademark wise with your 37, unless they're clearly not about football, or marketed as such. And even if there is other legitimate uses, you'd have to find a buyer ballsy enough to take them on. Best to steer clear.

•••
•••
Thanks guys. Let's write off the Premier stuff.

CBDStaff.com - Yay, Nay ?

•••
Thanks guys. Let's write off the Premier stuff.

CBDStaff.com - Yay, Nay ?
Nay. A word like "stuff" would be alright, but not "staff". IMO

•••
•••
•••
Back