Dynadot

advice New Website Ideas For My Domain Names - VIEW - ANSWER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EASYPICKINGS

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

So I am looking for feedback on my idea for a website for the domain name salereferral.com tell me if you think this will work. Simple layout.. almost any purchase your about to make, send us the link (ebay, fiverr, some random site) and if they offer affiliate marketing services we will partner with them, or will already be partnered, and we will generate a link for you to make your purchase through, and we will split the commission with you 50/50. Thats the first idea...

The next one is for the name doneright.com and I want to make it where we will make a complaint to a business on your behalf or leave a negative review... so its much easier to know our name in your head, and when you've been done wrong you go submit it to us, because we are just so official that he or she think it will be worse for the store owner if we are the ones leaving the complaint for all to see. I am deciding on a price $1-$10, and also people are allowed to pay me to remove the negative review about them after 3 months, which will be in the terms. Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

Tell me what your thinking, thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back