Dominion.Domains

New to DropCatching... Any recomended, reputable, free tools?

Located in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching started by Domain_Stir, Feb 8, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Domain_Stir

Domain_Stir Established Member

New to DropCatching... Anyone able to recomend, reputable, free tools for backlink check etc?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. werty

werty Established Member

I think expireddomains.net

3. andydotlol

andydotlol Upgraded Member Gold Account

I second expireddomains.net it is amazingly robust.

4. Domain_Stir

Thanks! I spent a little time on it Friday and I pleasantly pleased. Embeded seo searches right there. Most of those services I use but Im working on a shoe string budget presently but making the best of it. Cheers!

5. LettuceWedge

LettuceWedge New Member

To follow on from Domain_Stir's post. What exactly should one be looking for on expireddomains.net?

6. Domain_Stir

There are a good bit of SEO, site history, and even trademark info embedded in each listing. I've been playing around with it since it was recommended and found a lot useful tools. Great Site

7. Domain_Stir

oh... and the tools aren't all free but you can get a few free uses out of them before being prompted to buy.

8. LettuceWedge

LettuceWedge New Member

Ayy, I've looked at it a couple of times over the past few days and I've noticed there's quite a bit to it. I'll keep doing my research!

9. andydotlol

andydotlol Upgraded Member Gold Account

I always like winning names that I found on expireddomains rather than on Snapnames' top 100 lists. Makes them feel less like impulse buys haha. @Domain_Stir what are paid features? I've never been prompted. The free is so great.

10. Domain_Stir

I was referring more to the features like the backlink check. For instance with SEMRush, MOZ and SearchMetricss you only get a few free attempts before you reach your limit.

11. werty

werty Established Member

There is also freshdrop and dropping but you have to pay for those. I think its like 20 and 50 per month respectively...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!