IT.COM

New to domain industry I bought about 9 domains and none are selling - 300arcadegames.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hassan Javed

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It happens. This is not a get rich quick business.

Learn more, do more research, and it might lead to sales.

Brad

•••
Thank you brad
could you please tell me the worth of domains that I own.
1.300arcadegames.com
2.drre.org
3.mercedesfanatic.com
4.unitygames.io
5.digitalrefueling.com
6.cashlessstores.com
7.digimbz.com

•••
Thank you brad
1.300arcadegames.com
2.drre.org
3.mercedesfanatic.com
4.unitygames.io
5.digitalrefueling.com
6.cashlessstores.com
7.digimbz.com
I'm not Brad, but these domains are worth about zero. Sorry.

•••
It doesn't work like that. Some of us have great names that can sometimes take years to sell.

If you think this is some get rich quick scheme you're sorely mistaken. Do more research before spending more money.

Thanks

•••
Thank you brad
1.300arcadegames.com
2.drre.org
3.mercedesfanatic.com
4.unitygames.io
5.digitalrefueling.com
6.cashlessstores.com
7.digimbz.com
Your registered names ain't that bad as a newbie. It's seems you will learn quickly.

CashlessStores.com is good name and will sale sometime in the future, though your asking price of $57k ain't a small amount. List it without a BIN, then negotiate when offer comes.

•••
It happens. This is not a get rich quick business.

Learn more, do more research, and it might lead to sales.

Brad
Why you keep calling people Brad, Chad?

You might be into domaining since Stone Age, does that make newcomers laughing stocks to you!

If many newcomers like me were into domaining at least since bronze age, we would have had a few good domains too.

What's your entries of Handreg contests?

•••
I would like to suggest you look at good quality portfolios. Check out Brands.international for example of very good domains.

•••
Serious domaining is a profession. My suggestion to beginners is to educate yourself before buying any names. The more, the better:

1. Sit down and read (many) threads at this forum.

2. Browse Namebio.com and Dnpric.es etc, to see which kind of domains that sell. Please note that domains which were popular five years ago, don’t have to be popular today.

3. Browse auction marketplaces like at this forum, GoDaddy and Sedo etc.

4. Before buying a name, examine existing data. Such as:

A) Has the domain been registered before?
B) Is the keyword(s) taken in other extensions?
C) Has it sold before?
D) Has very similar names sold recently?

And so on...

This is just a few examples, there are many ways to educate oneself.

Best of luck with your names!

•••
Thank you for encouraging me,I just registered cashlessstores.com the price is 50k I would like to know what is without a BIN ?
Regards

•••
Thank you for encouraging me,I just registered cashlessstores.com the price is 50k I would like to know what is without a BIN ?
Regards
BIN = Buy it now.

•••
Yes it is By it now already I forgot to tell you that I have Narcissimtest.com(I misspelled narcissism it was a silly mistake)
I have foldablesmartphones.co too

•••
Why you keep calling people Brad, Chad?

You might be into domaining since Stone Age, does that make newcomers laughing stocks to you!

If many newcomers like me were into domaining at least since bronze age, we would have had a few good domains too.

What's your entries of Handreg contests?

His advice is more sound than yours.

And cashlessstores has no value. No one is starting a business under the name.

•••
Thank you brad
1.300arcadegames.com
2.drre.org
3.mercedesfanatic.com
4.unitygames.io
5.digitalrefueling.com
6.cashlessstores.com
7.digimbz.com

its ok to be noob but to be to much time noob its different

i am also noob :) look this biz is art, an its very hard to explain to someone what to register you must to get to the point you trust yourself and know what to register,, take it easy there are people here years in this biz and hold crap domains**,,,look around you will see yourself

its ok to be noob but to be to much time,,,,lack of creativity,
i only a week in this biz and i have system that search for me domains and i also was thinking that this and that domain is good,,its ok to be noob:) but after one week i clearly know what to register
and what not(someone mentor me also),

for example alof of domains i founded, already someone pick them and without price its mean available only

its art not biz and not skill, with the right names you can see fast results but to get to this names this is art not skill

•••
Dear Zeev can I know what domains sell ? And what am I doing wrong ? I need to learn this business inside out.And how can I have a mentor ?
Regards
PS if I get a mentor I will be over the moon

•••
His advice is more sound than yours.

And cashlessstores has no value. No one is starting a business under the name.
We need to respect the advise and he is right the tables might turn around.Cashless stores are in the news already

•••
Dear Zeev can I know what domains sell ? And what am I doing wrong ? I need to learn this business inside out.And how can I have a mentor ?
Regards
PS if I get a mentor I will be over the moon
Zeev should NOT be your first choice for mentor. :-P

•••
•••
for example alof of domains i founded, already someone pick them and without price its mean available only
Don't you mean you picked names someone already owned. Your post makes it look like you found some domains and then someone quickly bought them. I know you are still working on your "AlreadyRegisteredBot" program, or whatever it's called.

•••
•••
If they have a mentorship programme why not

•••

trust me you kid for what i done in life but good luck and show me few domains i will show what i have in this space then after everybody will see and compare,,,,

i dont love to speak to much but to prove,,,,

still wish you good luck

•••
If they have a mentorship programme why not

i love to help when i say its hard to explain to someone what and when register i mean this,,,,

look search for domains one week, and see the progress where you started and where you are.

if someone here will try to explain you what to register,, they already wrong,,,,few factors

industry, keywords, creativity, price,

first learn to find quality domains then learn what to register, there is no point to wait alot of years to sell,,,

this is art not skill,,,,far away from easy,,,

you must to get to the point where you trust your domains

•••

i admit its not fair with bot/system compare to others that dont have,,,,mike mann work with system that find for him domains, if you think its bullshit you far away from the ball park, just to remind show your domains and i will show you few in the same space,

there is here domain datacube.com this is quality ,

•••
trust me you kid for what i done in life but good luck and show me few domains i will show what i have in this space then after everybody will see and compare,,,,
You have already shown your domains, nobody thinks they are great.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back