Dynadot

New Namesilo Marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is there any way that we can bulk price our domains? @namesilo

•••
@namesilo - would it be possible to get paragraphs to be retained in the offer-counter message system?

If I send a message like this:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec id bibendum quam, non posuere leo. Integer sed tortor nec ante ornare volutpat bibendum et purus. Mauris condimentum diam massa, eget hendrerit est molestie hendrerit.

Nullam condimentum luctus venenatis. Aliquam sed venenatis arcu, vitae blandit sapien. Maecenas nibh ligula, posuere et lobortis quis, varius eget ipsum. Duis in dolor felis. Sed vestibulum gravida velit, eget tincidunt dolor iaculis nec.

Maecenas vel viverra est. Morbi venenatis tellus eros, a imperdiet metus tincidunt rutrum. Proin eu congue arcu. Nunc et risus est.

It gets formatted like this:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec id bibendum quam, non posuere leo. Integer sed tortor nec ante ornare volutpat bibendum et purus. Mauris condimentum diam massa, eget hendrerit est molestie hendrerit. Nullam condimentum luctus venenatis. Aliquam sed venenatis arcu, vitae blandit sapien. Maecenas nibh ligula, posuere et lobortis quis, varius eget ipsum. Duis in dolor felis. Sed vestibulum gravida velit, eget tincidunt dolor iaculis nec. Maecenas vel viverra est. Morbi venenatis tellus eros, a imperdiet metus tincidunt rutrum. Proin eu congue arcu. Nunc et risus est.

Sure thing - this has been done

•••
is there any way that we can bulk price our domains? @namesilo

Hello. The only current option to change prices in bulk is to use our API:

https://www.namesilo.com/api_reference.php#marketplaceAddOrModifySale

We are also looking into adding one or both of:
  • A system for creating sales "templates" that can be used when setting up or changing sales. This was an idea submitted a few days ago on this thread that we really like.
  • A system for bulk-updating certain fields (including BIN) for active sales

•••
@namesilo - It would be great if you could include messages from buyer/seller along with offer amounts in your "marketplace offer submitted" and "marketplace counter-offer submitted" emails. Would that be possible? Maybe something like this:

Hello NAME,

You have received a new offer for DOMAIN.COM! The offer submitted is $XXXX.XX.

Message from BUYER/SELLER:

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent gravida, arcu eget lobortis mattis, ligula ipsum laoreet quam, sit amet condimentum leo magna sed ipsum.”

Please log in to your account and visit the Marketplace Manager to accept, counter or reject this offer.

As always, you can view this and any other active domains sales via your account at https://www.namesilo.com/account_marketplace_for_sale.php.

Thanks for using NameSilo.com

and

Hello NAME,

There has been an update on your offer to BUY/SELL DOMAIN.COM.

The BUYER/SELLER has countered your offer of $XXXX.XX. They have countered with a price of $XXXX.XX.

“Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent gravida, arcu eget lobortis mattis, ligula ipsum laoreet quam, sit amet condimentum leo magna sed ipsum.”

Please log in to your account to accept, reject or counter this offer.

•••
I couldn't find any thread specific to Namesilo recommendations, so I'll post here.

I think it would be beneficial for domainers to have commonly used Nameservers stored somewhere, so that instead of typing, one would just select the proper set from a dropdown menu. Similar to how they work at Dynadot. It looks like a simple feature, yet with good value to us all, as we save time and avoid typing errors.

•••
@namesilo - It would be great if you could include messages from buyer/seller along with offer amounts in your "marketplace offer submitted" and "marketplace counter-offer submitted" emails. Would that be possible? Maybe something like this:

Hello NAME,

You have received a new offer for DOMAIN.COM! The offer submitted is $XXXX.XX.

Please log in to your account and visit the Marketplace Manager to accept, counter or reject this offer.

As always, you can view this and any other active domains sales via your account at https://www.namesilo.com/account_marketplace_for_sale.php.

Thanks for using NameSilo.com

and

Hello NAME,

There has been an update on your offer to BUY/SELL DOMAIN.COM.

The BUYER/SELLER has countered your offer of $XXXX.XX. They have countered with a price of $XXXX.XX.

Please log in to your account to accept, reject or counter this offer.

No problem - this update has been made

•••
Just curious... I'm starting to play around with the new marketplace.
Is there a choose language option? I was curious if multiple languages are supported (or just English).
Thanks

•••
Just curious... I'm starting to play around with the new marketplace.
Is there a choose language option? I was curious if multiple languages are supported (or just English).
Thanks

Hello. Sorry, but we do not currently have multiple language support.

•••
  • A system for creating sales "templates" that can be used when setting up or changing sales. This was an idea submitted a few days ago on this thread that we really like.
  • A system for bulk-updating certain fields (including BIN) for active sales
You folks really listen! As I move more and more domain names to Namesilo and spending more time there, I find its system is really geared toward investors. Changing things are so easy. Thanks. I hope you'll become a major force in the domain space.

•••
You folks really listen! As I move more and more domain names to Namesilo and spending more time there, I find its system is really geared toward investors. Changing things are so easy. Thanks. I hope you'll become a major force in the domain space.

Thanks - much appreciated! Our efforts have been rewarded thus far as we are rapidly approaching 1 million domains under management (should hit that milestone next month) and we just transferred our 400,000th domain last week (https://www.namesilo.com/transfer_compare.php)!

We look forward to continuing to grow and responding to feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Thanks again!

•••
I just signed up recently with namesilo ,from all the reviews here and support I have received, I will most definitely move more names over @namesilo

•••
I'm playing around with the marketplace.

1) Is there a way to have a domain show up on 1 custom marketplace, but not a 2nd custom one?

2) Also, is there a way to have custom categories?

•••
I'm playing around with the marketplace.

1) Is there a way to have a domain show up on 1 custom marketplace, but not a 2nd custom one?

2) Also, is there a way to have custom categories?

Hello @CJ6 . Are you perhaps referring to MarketSites? If so, yes, you can create unlimited MarketSites and have domains show up in as many as you like. Yes, you can also create your own categories. The top video on this page has a good walkthrough of many of the options:

https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Investor-Tools

If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

•••
@namesilo
you dont have a BIN(sale type) ... just a 'Pure' BIN, any reason?

i would love to have that, if possible.

thanks

•••
@namesilo
you dont have a BIN(sale type) ... just a 'Pure' BIN, any reason?

i would love to have that, if possible.

thanks

Hello. Sorry, but not sure I understand the question. Can you please clarify as to the difference between "BIN (sale type)" and "PURE BIN"? Thanks.

•••
Example of bin page please?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you asking for a sample landing page with a Buy it Now price?

(i think i just made it worst) ... let me think

on the landing page, it show BIN price ... thats cool

say i have my own folio site, and the 'Buy Now' button(on my site) will send user to namesilo page

it is just 'weird' if there is a 'Submit an Offer' option when the user already willing to BIN it

.. and it would be awesome if i can send a user directly to checkout page (with domain already in the cart).

ex : namesilo.com/marketplace/domain/example.com?checkout=true

thanks

PURE BIN = just BIN , no make offer option, no auction timer ... just BIN

:-P

Last edited:
•••
(i think i just made it worst) ... let me think

on the landing page, it show BIN price ... thats cool

say i have my own folio site, and the 'Buy Now' button(on my site) will send user to namesilo page

it is just 'weird' if there is a 'Submit an Offer' option when the user already willing to BIN it

.. and it would be awesome if i can send a user directly to checkout page (with domain already in the cart).

ex : namesilo.com/marketplace/domain/example.com?checkout=true

thanks

PURE BIN = just BIN , no make offer option, no auction timer ... just BIN

:-P

Hello. If your reserve equals your BIN and you do not have a payment plan being offered, then you can have domains added directly to the cart via:

https://www.namesilo.com/marketplace/domain/DOMAINNAME

Such as:

https://www.namesilo.com/marketplace/domain/reallygoodsite.com

Does that answer your question?

•••
•••
I recently send a message to the Namesilo Support by email, asking if it possible to have a Google analytics to the Domain Sale Landing Page not only to the main URL of our marketplace site. This might help us to see visitors to every domain that use your sale landing page also can see how successfully we invite potential buyer who come to visit.

If this can be added I guess many of us will like you more... :xf.smile:(y)

•••
I recently send a message to the Namesilo Support by email, asking if it possible to have a Google analytics to the Domain Sale Landing Page not only to the main URL of our marketplace site. This might help us to see visitors to every domain that use your sale landing page also can see how successfully we invite potential buyer who come to visit.

Hi, and thanks for the email. You are correct that it is only currently possible to enter one Analytics ID which is used for all landing pages. I can see your suggestion for a different Analytics ID per domain in our queue for additional consideration and we will let you know if this is something we add. Thanks again.

•••

You can see info by domain in analytics by doing the following...

Also to know if users interact with the page you can gauge this by bounce rate.

Secondary dimension > Hostname.

upload_2017-8-22_17-24-44.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back